Bought a deleted truck
09-15-2021, (Subject: Bought a deleted truck ) 
Bought a deleted truck
I just acquired a 2010 Pete with an ISX15 in it. it has been deleted and tuned to 600hp. i want to turn it down, possibly, and make sure the tune isn't putting the engine in major danger. I know nothing about tuning, nor do i really care to know other than it is safe for my engine.

With that being said, please help me figure out what i need to buy and need to do to make sure i get the most reliability out of it, short of returning it to stock emissions.

thanks in advance
replyreply
RE: Bought a deleted truck
Yes you can have it retune with lower HP..... If current tune is ok you can pull file and turn it down and send back. However, with out knowing what you have most will just retune it.
replyreply
u need a windowz laptop and a inline-6 datalink adapter off e-bay. Adapter is usually sold about $300 bucks or less on e-bay.

copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to Rawze for a proper review.

User's Signature: my wisdom is small. my heart is big. my love for trucking is somewhere in between.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 2010 Pete ISX
09-16-2021, (Subject: Bought a deleted truck ) 
Will the inline-6 datalink adapter be pretty self explanatory on how to copy the program?
replyreply
09-16-2021, (Subject: Bought a deleted truck ) 
(09-16-2021 )2010 Pete ISX Wrote:  Will the inline-6 datalink adapter be pretty self explanatory on how to copy the program?

maybe u get lucky and someone posts u a PM about how to do that kinds stuffs?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.