X15 turbo options
01-09-2022, (Subject: X15 turbo options ) 
RE: X15 turbo options
(01-09-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
damn,. this guy is absolutely in the dark.. damn, has he been brainwashed into oblivion.. lets see what he does.. Will he wake the h$ell up and realize that what he is doing is absolute engine abuse?/.. or will I have to ban him next.. {the popcorn is brewing}...

{heavy insults removed by rawze}.

I’ve been drag racing and had engines that make close to 1,500hp. Nothing special but I use common sense and technology from my experiences in racing and apply them to my big trucks and have had a lot of success in doing so. Block stuffers for example which are similar to stud girdle in the racing world. Unfortunately it’s all been with cat motors. Now I’m a Cummins motor owner and I want to learn about them and what are the limitations of the Cummins motors. Once you strip all the bs egr a def systems away the motor is a basic inline 6. Not much different from a cat motor. The big difference is the turbo. So I’m asking how to make a little horse power with the engine with out switching to a fixed geometry turbo. Oh and 1,000 degrees is not hard on a motor. It’s a good thing to keep your egt’s down. Just since you weren’t aware of that little tid bit. It’s simple. Your either here to educate and help people or your here to

{more insults removed}

I saw your site and thought it would be a good place to learn.

{more insults removed}

I’m asking for knowledge because I don’t know much about the Cummins motors and all you can do is threaten and insult me. So go ahead and band me from your pathetic site.

{more insults removed}

All you want to do is say I don’t know anything and I’m abusing my engine. Why don’t you sit down and have an intelligent conversation explaining the ins and outs of these motors. Share with me what you expect me to already know.
{more insults removed}
replyreply
(01-09-2022 )Outlaw8850 Wrote:  
(01-09-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
damn,. this guy is absolutely in the dark.. damn, has he been brainwashed into oblivion.. lets see what he does.. Will he wake the h$ell up and realize that what he is doing is absolute engine abuse?/.. or will I have to ban him next.. {the popcorn is brewing}...
Once you strip all the bs egr a def systems away the motor is a basic inline 6. Not much different from a cat motor. The big difference is the turbo.

All you want to do is say I don’t know anything and I’m abusing my engine. Why don’t you sit down and have an intelligent conversation explaining the ins and outs of these motors. Share with me what you expect me to already know.

THOSE 2 STATEMENT ARE Exactly why you do not understand!. ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONE where a person would even begin to think that an engine is an engine is an engine. That is dead wrong!. This is a perfect example and exactly what I am saying, when I say that someone has no clue how a modern diesel engine works. This is their failure, and WHY THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THAT I HAVE TRIED TO TELL THEM!.

You have been told more than once on here already that these engines are very different than your past experiences, but you skipped right past that pert like a fool, ignored everything everyone is trying to tell you because of some altered reality in your head?.. Not sure, but that is exactly the point that was made more than once.

These newest engines base design (without any emissions stuffs hanging off of it at all) is nowhere near ANYTHING LIKE AN OLD-SCHOOL, run of the mill, inline-6 engine!. THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY KNOW A LOT ABOUT ENGINES IN GENERAL, THEIR TRAIN OF THOUGHT FAILS! ... AND THAT IS ALSO WHY SO MANY PEOPLE MAKE BAD MODS, AND BAD DELETE PROGRAMS FOR THEM! .. THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE THESE PEOPLE MAKE THEIR MISTAKES, AND IS WHY THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BEYOND THEIR OWN NOSES!!!.

Modern engines of today are nothing like what you, and other people of the past, who may or may not have a of experience with engines in general, seem to keep assuming out of complete ignorance and/or denial.

Statements like you posted are reflective of someone WHO IS STUCK IN THE PAST AND WHO REALLY, REALLY HAS NO CLUE HOW A MODERN ENGINE IS DESIGNED, OR WORKS!. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS AT FAULT .. IT IS YOUR OWN SHORTCOMING TO GET MAD ABOUT IT, NOT MINE!. and wishing it away, INSULTING OTHERS, WHO ACTUALLY DO KNOW HOW THEY WORK INTERNALLY, DOES NOT CHANGE HOW THE ENGINE HAS TO BE CONTROLLED, OR WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN IT PROPERLY! ... AND ALL THE REDNECK RACE-CAR MODS IN THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO FIX IT! .. no matter how much you wish it to be!.

THAT ENGINE CANNOT RUN PROPERLY BASED ON IGNORANCE AND OLD-SCHOOL WAYS OF THINKING. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY YEARS YOU GOT MODIFYING THINGS. IT IS USELESS KNOWLEDGE IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE NEWER, SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT, INTERNAL ENGINE BASE DESIGNS, AND HOW TO KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL PROPERLY!!!

.. THESE NEWER ENGINES CANNOT RUN LIKE THE OLD ENGINES OF YESTER-YEAR, AND YOU HAVE COMPLETELY FAILED TO REALIZE THIS IT SEEMS. -- THAT SHORT-COMING IN YOUR OWN HEAD IS NOT MY FAULT, BUT RATHER YOUR OWN STUBBORNNESS AND IGNORANCE THAT YOU REFUSE TO WAKE UP TO!!!! ... AND IF YOU WANT TO GET ALL MAD ABOUT IT AND RESORT TO NAME-CALLING AND BLABBERING INSULTS OVER IT,.. THEN YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE AT FAULT --- COMPLETELY!. - IT IS ONLY YOUR OWN IGNORANCE THAT YOU ARE MAD ABOUT!!@.. NOT MINE!.

I, AND OTHERS have already tried to point this out to you by pointing out that a red engine is not a yellow or green or any other kind of engine!. But skipped right past that, likely because it was not what you wanted to hear, and refused to listen to it. It seems that you are truly and completely in the dark on how these engine actually run. - AND THIS IS YOUR FAULT.. SO UNTIL YOU REALIZE THIS, AND GET IT INTO YOUR OWN HEAD THAT YOU ARE the one who is COMPLETELY, AND UTTERLY IN THE WRONG HERE.. THEN YOU WILL NEVER LEARN HOW TO DO OR UNDERSTAND THE THINGS THAT ARE PROPERLY NEEDED TO RUN THESE NEWER ENGINES.

NOT FULLY UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOUR WORKING WITH ALWAYS LEADS TO ABUSE AND HARM, IF NOT DOWNRIGHT DESTRUCTION!. AND YOU ARE CLEARLY CAUGHT UP IN THAT CYCLE.. IT WAS APPARENT WITH YOUR FIRST POST, AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT POSTS CONFIRMED THIS TO ABOUT A HUNDRED OR MORE PEOPLE ON HERE,... WHO ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN THRU THOSE SAME KIND OF HARDSHIPS WITH THEIR EQUIPMENT, AND NOW THEY DO KNOW BETTER!.

SO KEEP BLAMING YOUR PROBLEMS ON THE EQUIPMENT, AND MAKING INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS THAT SOME FOOL SOMEWHERE HAS COME UP WITH, AND ALL IT DOES IS PERPETUATE TERRIBLE IDEAS AND WRONG-THINK ... JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER BAD PEOPLE AND REPAIR SHOPS THAT ARE DOING THIS SAME TYPE OF HORRIBLE STUFFS TO THEM!.

IT SOLVED NOTHING!.. IT ONLY PILES GARBAGE ONTO PROBLEMS TO TRY TO MASK PROBLEMS THAT WERE CREATED BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO TOUCHED IT TO BEGIN WITH, WHEN WHOEVER HALF-ARSSED, GARBAGE-CAN DELETED IT TO BEGIN WITH!. THE ISSUES YOU ARE EXPERIENCING WITH IT BEGIN THERE!!!>.. AND NOT WITH "UNDERSIZED AND WEAK" COMPONENT CLAIMS, JUST LIKE A BAD-DELETE, BIG-RIG "TUNING" SHOP WOULD SAY.. BECAUSE, YES.. THEY ARE LITERALLY THAT COMPLETELY STUPID TOO!. CANADA IS PLAGUED WITH THESE IGNORANT PLACES .. AMERICA IS PLAGUED WITH THESE IGNORANT PLACES.. AND SO IS THE REST OF THE WORLD!. -- THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE WAS TELLING YOU .. BUT AGAIN.. YOU DECIDED THAT REALITY WAS NOT IN YOUR FAVOUR IT SEEMED, .. SO YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED IT!.

A PERSON CANNOT MAKE WISE AND PROPER DECISIONS WHEN THEY ARE IGNORE REALITY AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT THEY NEED TO KNOW!. THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE SMOKIN' SOME KIND OF CRACK-PIPE, AND HANGING OUT IN THE GUTTER. - I CANNOT HELP PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BLOW SMOKE UP THEIR OWN ARSSES AND NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT DOES NOT FIT THEIR THEIR AGENDA... THIS DOES NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS .. IT PERPETUATES OR MASKS THEM!.

So yeah ...
At some point, yes, it becomes intolerable on here when people are ignorant of their own shortcomings AND REFUSE TO WAKE UP TO THIS FACT. I only tolerate people who do not listen to the truth and reality for so long.. and then i will indeed Shake them up .. and run them off if they continue to not listen. - IT IS EASIER to run someone off than it is to argue in circles about THE REALITY THAT THESE MODERN ENGINES ARE NOT ANYTHING OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!!. It is obvious at this point that You are really that clueless. - I DON'T FAULT SOMEONE FOR BEING CLUELESS!.. I EXPECT SOME OF IT WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED LIKE YOU HAVE, likely by some gaggle of complete morons!!, .. I FAULT THEM FOR NOT LISTENING AND LEARNING TO OVERCOME IT, BUT WOULD RATHER ARGUE IT AWAY INSTEAD!. You can get mad at me all you want to but the blame is starring at you when you look in the mirror on this one. Stop blaming what you don't know or understand on everyone that is trying to help you. -- I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU, NOT INSULT YOU.. BUT YOU SEEM TO NOT GET THAT POINT AT ALL!!!

I EXPLAIN the details of some of these re-designs on modern engines VERY, VERY WELL IN THIS VIDEO.. THAT AN AVERAGE TRUCK OWNER WITH NOT MUCH ENGINE EXPERIENCE CAN UNDERSTAND... YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO Watch it.. and if someone reading this is one of those people or shops that is building and modding MODERN DIESEL ENGINES.. then you should also STUDY WHAT I AM SAYING VERY WELL!,.... because THIS IS HOW IT WAS RE-DESIGNED.. AND IT WILL NOT MECHANICALLY CHANGE ITSELF JUST BECAUSE YOU YANK ALL THE JUNK OFF THE OUTSIDE OF THE BLOCK!!!

Engines like the comment you posted just above NO LONGER EXIST!!! ... THEY ARE DESIGNED ALL THE WAY TO THEIR CORE, AROUND ALL THIS EMISSIONS ... .. you seemed to have completely missed this fact of reality and THIS IS WHY YOUR MAD AT ME.. FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS AND NOT LISTENING TO WHAT HAS BEEN TOLD TO YOU SO FAR!. - that is your own fault .. not mine.

SO MY ADVICE IS TO TAKE ALL THOSE YEARS OF TINKERING WITH OLDER ENGINES AND ALL THE HOT-ROD MODS AND SUCH.. AND THROW ALL OF IT IN THE TRASH-CAN. IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD AT ALL ON HOW TO MAKE ONE OF THESE NEWEST DESIGNED ENGINES WORK CORRECTLY!.. THAT IS THE SAME DAMN REASON AND CORE OF WHY THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO MAKE BAD PROGRAMMING AND BAD MODIFICATIONS, ETC. TOO!!.. THEY ARE JUST AS CLUELESS!!!.. AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON.. THEY ALL SEEM TO REFUSE TO WAKE UP AND GET WITH THE FACT THAT THOSE DAYS ARE LONG OVER .. AND HAVE BEEN NOW FOR ABOUT 20+ YEARS!

CAN one of these newest modern engines be made to run without all the emissions junk hanging off of it?.. ABSOLUTELY!... Can it be made to run without all of the emissions junk AND HAVE HIGH HORSEPOWER?... YES.. as long as it is within some degree of reason.

WILL THE ECM make the engine run right if you unplug everything and block off all the fault codes.. and call it a "factory as possible tune" because you made no other modifications?... ABSOLUTELY IT CANNOT RUN THE ENGINE CORRECTLY LIKE THIS!. THAT ECM IS BEYOND DUMB AS A BRICK!!.. IT HAS NO MAGIC SAUCE INSIDE IT TO CONTROL LATERAL THRUST, engine mode, or anything else on its own AT ALL, ONCE YOU DO SUCH MODS!!!. THAT IS THE BULK OF ALL BAD EGR DELETES THAT I SEE AND WHY THESE ENGINE HAVE TURBO AND ENGINE FAILURES!,,,... THE ECM IS CONFUSED AS HELL AND OVER-SPOOLS THE TURBO AND DOES EXACTLY THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU DESCRIBE THAT YOUR TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM!!... STOP BLAMING THE COMPONENTS FOR SOMEONE'S COMPLETE IGNORANCE.. AND THEN GO ABOUT MODDING THINGS TO MAKE UP FOR IT!.. IT IS THE WORST THING THAT YOU CAN DO!.. AND IT SOLVES NOTHING WHATSOEVER!

So, your welcome to go back to social madai and complain about me on all the back-water engine tuning garbage websites as much as you want to, where that kind of backwards lunacy runs rampit and ignorance is a plague.. because it does not belong on Rawze.com where bad information, bad habits, and bad ways of doing things are NOT WELCOME!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bale309
and by the way... saying you've made drag engine and bragging and such get you nowhere on this site. It is not unusual for me to work directly with people who are responsible for top fuel engines that make more than 5,000+ horsepower. I frequently work with people who design their own turbochargers and billet wheels.. i have been involved in a lot of various projects with diesel engines. and ISX's in particular for many years. NONE OF IT IS NEW TO ME, And yes, I have had my share of making the ISX itself produce more than 1,000+ HP ... properly, safely, and effectively over the years. I am extremely well versed in how to do things the right ways, and know what they need as such. This would INCLUDE the understanding and compensations of these more modern engine designs, where everything needs to be well kept in check so that longevity does not have to suffer.

THESE NEWER ISX'S .. CANNOT RUN ON THEIR OWN AT ALL without tearing their own guts out if the ECM's lateral thrust and friction control is compromised, even by a little bit. If a person was to strip the engine (like you say) all the way down to its bare head and block.. and then put fuel and air directly into the intake, like an old-school engine of the past... .. IT WILL STILL NOT RUN without tearing its own guts out!. it Would not matter what (diesel fuel) fuel-air mixture you poured into the intake. - THE INTERNAL FRICTION AND LATERAL THRUST WILL BE EXCESSIVE AND YOU WILL END UP WITH FRETTED LINERS (if not more serious issues) and a very short engine life.. even before you try to get anywhere near 600+ hp out of it.

.. The ECM controls the internal engine friction COMPLETELY, and it is designed into it, right into the combustion chambers.. as part of THE EMISSIONS SYSTEM, to create extra heat, TO KEEP THE EMISSIONS SYSTEM CANISTERS AT 500+F OR THEY WILL NOT PASS EMISSIONS TESTS OR FUNCTUON CORRECTLY!. - THERE IS NOTHING much the same inside that engine that is even close to what older engines have designed into them... nothing!.. and until someone starts to take a moment to realize this.. and the things that need to be considered.. they are only blowing smoke up their own arsses on it.

and yeah,.. I AM THAT ONE GUY.. who actually knows this stuff from end to end.. as deep as anyone wants to discuss it ... AND I AM WILLING to share what I know, help others, and TEACH IT TO OTHERS FREELY AND OPENLY ... but it seems that people want to be stuck in the mud, stubborn, etc. about all of this stuffs, and argue it instead of having an open mind about WHY I SAY what I do.

These engines are tricky beasts.. and a bit of "what they can and cannot handle", and "why they have failures, and how to avoid them" needs to be very well understood about them. How they work.. both inside them mechanically.. AND INSIDE THAT COMPUTER THAT CONTROLS THEM needs to be very well understood, before someone goes around and tries to mod them with some kind of clueless sideways ideas that might have worked on something of the past.

Most of the people who think this way don't even know that there are more than 13 different operating modes inside that ecm and MOST ALWAYS,.. THAT TURBO OVER-SPOOLS AND FAILS REPEATEDLY due to the ecm getting struck on the wrong operating mode (where the turbo over-spools and the engine makes tons of excessive internal friction on purpose, so that it can warm up a canister that is no longer there) because of BAD DELETES!.

LEADING DIRECTLY TOWARDS BOTH OF THE PROBLEMS HE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT ORIGINALLY!!!... AND WAS TRYING TO "MODIFY " THE ENGINE OVER...

-- Yet this guy is putting all this blame in his original posts as "its too small of a turbo".. AND "HAVING TO STIFFEN THE BLOCK'.. just like a bad delete company would tell him to cover up their complete incompetence and ignorance, because they are as clueless as it gets!.

Must be that some complete idiot "big-rig" tuning shop somewhere convinced him of this somehow.. or he does not understand at all, how the engine is designed or what actual air-flow and/or turbocharger it needs on it.. and automatically assumes he's right., and the whole world is an idiot suddenly. -- This is what it seems happens with people who don't want to listen to reality.. .. and I will have no part of that.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , Chamberpains , Bale309
Well to bad he wont see it now lol
But I can say for a fact drag racing cars are WAY different than these trucks and tuning is more less oppset from gas burners
replyreply
Didn't seem like he was even reading what anyone was saying, just kept going on and on about the compressor wheel being to small.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
01-10-2022, (Subject: X15 turbo options ) 
(01-09-2022 )RollinCoal Wrote:  Well to bad he wont see it now lol
But I can say for a fact drag racing cars are WAY different than these trucks and tuning is more less opposite from gas burners

Actually most all of the forum, you don't even need an account to see. This section included.

It was the torrent of redneck, ghetto drama insults, accusations of someone screwing one's own mother, or something and such .. (I deleted all those nasty parts from his post), that is what got them banned. If they would have left that part out and only included the statements that were relevant to the conversation.. then there would have not been any issue. There was not much left to salvage after only removing the insults ... but what was relevant .. I replied to, so that others who come along in the future, and are casually reading it, can learn a bit of this stuff for themselves.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: DieselKid , DSTdriver , kozakvod

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.