Oil in coolant
02-22-2022, (Subject: Oil in coolant ) 
RE: Oil in coolant
(02-22-2022 )lwilder27 Wrote:  I let it sit for 5 days with fresh cardboard under it and the only leak I have is a tiny puddle from the radiator drain.

Is there any chance the oil I saw could have been residual? I flushed it thoroughly but I am not 100% convinced this is new especially with not being able to pinpoint a single drop of coolant.

might be.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-27-2022, (Subject: Oil in coolant ) 
FWIW I have a 35 gallon barrel with a block heater bunged into. I put the oil cooler, EGR cooler, whatever in it and get it to around 180 to 200 degrees. Have caught a few that would not leak in room temp water that is usually 60 to 90 degrees.
replyreply
03-03-2022, (Subject: Oil in coolant ) 
(02-27-2022 )DVT873 Wrote:  FWIW I have a 35 gallon barrel with a block heater bunged into. I put the oil cooler, EGR cooler, whatever in it and get it to around 180 to 200 degrees. Have caught a few that would not leak in room temp water that is usually 60 to 90 degrees.

Interesting. You just used a block heater and plug it in and it gets the temp up that high?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.