New ecm cm870
10-14-2022, (Subject: New ecm cm870 ) 
New ecm cm870
Hey guys im looking for some help with getting a new blank cm870 ecm programmed. Ive found out with some help that its over my head and an entire different world than what im used to and i could really use some assistance getting a demandated cm870 back on the road for this guy.... Thanks in advance.
replyreply
10-15-2022, (Subject: New ecm cm870 ) 
RE: New ecm cm870
(10-14-2022 )Bengy88 Wrote:  Hey guys im looking for some help with getting a new blank cm870 ecm programmed. Ive found out with some help that its over my head and an entire different world than what im used to and i could really use some assistance getting a demandated cm870 back on the road for this guy.... Thanks in advance.

First, you can take it to the OEM dealersh#it and have it bench flashed with the correct factory program and all truck settings restored. It being a CM870, the CEL will be on (due to unplugged egr valve etc.) but the truck will run and not shut down over it.

After that, make sure there is noting else wrong with the truck.. and get with forum member 'running rough' if ya want a proper program made.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
I appreciate it. I figured i could flash my ab10418 into it with insite and pull my ecm template for all of my parameters. I had pm'd running rough to talk with him before i attempted anything i just didnt know if there was anyone else here with some experience on the 870s while i was waiting on him. Thank you for guiding me in the right direction and helping me not f*** a new module lol. Just trying to help a friend in a bind and hes a couple hours away so when i go i wanna make sure i got everything i need
replyreply
(10-15-2022 )Bengy88 Wrote:  I appreciate it. I figured i could flash my ab10418 into it with insite and pull my ecm template for all of my parameters. I had pm'd running rough to talk with him before i attempted anything i just didnt know if there was anyone else here with some experience on the 870s while i was waiting on him. Thank you for guiding me in the right direction and helping me not f*** a new module lol. Just trying to help a friend in a bind and hes a couple hours away so when i go i wanna make sure i got everything i need

If you have the means to flash the original factory file into it with Insite and have saved, and can restore the template.. then that is the first step to getting it running like mentioned above.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
Thanks for your assistance Rawze! Running Rough got in touch with me and we are on the road to straightening out my problem. Super cool guy and very helpful!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , quickrigs , Running rough

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.