Good evening everyone code 125 isx15
11-02-2022, (Subject: Good evening everyone code 125 isx15 ) 
Good evening everyone code 125 isx15
Hey everyone I just started getting code 125 today on my 2014 isx15. Im stuck over here in Brunswick ga about to try to make it to kw savannah in the morning . The problem I am having it runs fine then dies . I hook up insite and get code 0125intake manifold 1 pressure sensor. With this being bad cause code 0755 as well. Everything is new on the fuel side, new pump, plungers , backflow valve etc. It just started it at 1 pm today. What are the symptoms . I was giving it fuel backing in and it died had to hook up insite clear the codes. Im still learning this but got my wrenches . Thanks a bunch
replyreply
11-03-2022, (Subject: Good evening everyone code 125 isx15 ) 
RE: Good evening everyone code 125 isx15
maybe the sensor not plugged in all the way?/.. or bad sensor?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(11-03-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  maybe the sensor not plugged in all the way?/.. or bad sensor?

Ok Rawze I’m gonna pull it and try to clean it . Then I’m a replace it because not sure if it’s ever been replaced or cleaned.
replyreply
(11-03-2022 )Nhramember Wrote:  not sure if it’s ever been replaced or cleaned.

That could be the problem right there!! Don't bother to clean it, just replace it.

That 755 is a fuel rail pressure code. Could be the fuel rail pressure sensor. Have you run a rail leakdown test on it with insite lately?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
don't forget to check the wiring harness(es) connected to those sensors and the grounds. you can use insite to monitor the sensors and voltages too. not saying it's the problem, but something to consider during torubleshooting.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
11-04-2022, (Subject: Good evening everyone code 125 isx15 ) 
I bought the new sensor and seems to have cleared it up but the old one was full of soot.
replyreply
11-04-2022, (Subject: Good evening everyone code 125 isx15 ) 
(11-04-2022 )Nhramember Wrote:  I bought the new sensor and seems to have cleared it up but the old one was full of soot.

Pure neglect.

That means the rest of the engine's EGR circuitry needs cleaning out too. That is exactly wnat causes repeating DPF problems.

https://youtu.be/FhJxpyS5MpY

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.