X15 surging under load
01-09-2023, (Subject: X15 surging under load ) 
RE: X15 surging under load
Rawze, I emailed you the ecm data plate. I’ll check everything else out but according to the data plate on the valve cover, it is a factory 565/1850. Ecm code on the ecm matches that of the code on insite.

User's Signature: Professional Window Licker
replyreply
Also not defending the person who tuned it. It’s not who I use and like I said in my original post, I’ve been told he’s a “less than ideal” tuner. Sell you a tune for however much money you have in your pocket is what I’ve been told. On the road for most of this week, I’ll pull apart the exhaust gas pressure sensor and clean everything out. Also need to see if the SCR was gutted as well. Thank you Rawze for taking a look at it for me

replyreply
(01-09-2023 )GeArHeArT Wrote:  Rawze, I emailed you the ecm data plate. I’ll check everything else out but according to the data plate on the valve cover, it is a factory 565/1850. Ecm code on the ecm matches that of the code on insite.

the engine ser# in the program shows. 80042008.

on quickserv, this is showing up as a X15, 450ST engine.

did someone put the wrong engine data info into the ecm?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I image someone probably loaded the wrong image back to the ecm

replyreply
01-20-2023, (Subject: X15 surging under load ) 
Changed EGP and imap sensors. Blew shop air through both the stainless line and through the thermostat housing.to clear out any carbon. Truck ran fine for 2 days without a hiccup and now back to where we started. So I’ll pop the down pipe loose down below and take it for a spin to see if that cures anything

replyreply
01-20-2023, (Subject: X15 surging under load ) 
Maybe it's the TPS or associated wiring.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
02-14-2023, (Subject: X15 surging under load ) 
Ended up being the injector wiring harness. Broken wire where it lays over the top of the intake manifold. Afternoon of frustration and shaking things down and we found it. Fixed and no issues so far. Thanks everyone!

replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , windowrattler , schISM , Rawze , Josiah Harder

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.