Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
04-10-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
Thanks for the update.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-11-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
I emailed partandfilters (they were mentioned before as a reliable source) twice asking if they were an authorized dealer, and received an error return code as not deliverable:
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
"[email protected]"
They have no physical address on their website too. So, it raised a flag for sure, but I could be wrong.
replyreply
Hopefully partandfilters doesn't fall victim to the counterfeit stuff. Like others had mentioned, it's everywhere! I recently ordered (6) fuel filters and (6) F/W separators from them. They are due to be delivered today. I'll report what I find as they have been a reliable source for me for the part 4-5yrs or so.

Walterk, I did get a purchase confirmation email through "[email protected]" as well as the tracking information this morning about my order being out for delivery. I've never tried to respond to that email. I did see a phone number on the website...... {number removed by rawze, PM that person instead}....looks like a Miami area code (although that may not mean anything). Maybe try to give them a call?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete
I received a "shopping card ready but not paid" reminder email from them too. i wanted to make sure before I paid that they are authorized, so i sent them a question.... Could it be one-way email only?
Miami? That raised another flag pronto! I will wait for your shipment to make a decision before calling.
replyreply
Ive been using Application Associates, I believe they are authorized retailers, decent prices and shipping
replyreply
(04-11-2024 )hookliftpete Wrote:  Ive been using Application Associates, I believe they are authorized retailers, decent prices and shipping

Their website says they are authorized Fleetguard dealer, and it all looks good too. Their prices on bulk seem fair too. Thanks.
replyreply
Just in case you were still wondering, the filters I ordered just arrived. Quick shipping as I just ordered about 4 days ago. Both packaged (6/box) within a larger box. Appears to be untampered Fleetguard boxes - as in, haven't had the original tape seal broken until just now.

Filters all look good. Consistent markings throughout both the fuel filters and F/W separators. If they're counterfeit, they've fooled me for quite some time lol. The price is usually pretty damn good when ya buy in bulk as well.

By the way, the return address is in Orlando, FL if that helps any...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete
Can someone send me a pm with a link to a known counterfeit filter from amazon? I'd like to have one around for a display for customer education.
replyreply
04-12-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
(04-11-2024 )windowrattler Wrote:  Can someone send me a pm with a link to a known counterfeit filter from amazon? I'd like to have one around for a display for customer education.

If I come across something that stands out, I'll shoot it over to you. The initial problem is the companies who utilize this practice typically display Fleetguard (or other OEM) pics when they are being viewed by the customer. It's not until that you receive the 'genuine' product (if you pay close enough attention) that you're able to catch the counterfeit parts / or filters.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: windowrattler

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.