ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
01-24-2017, (Subject: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems ) 
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
(01-23-2017 )05ISX450 Wrote:  Spinner tech told me the 560HE was the one to use for the ISX. WRONG!! The lower oil pressure will not spin the centrifuge fast enough to be useful. I cut my centrifuge bowl open when I did a 7000 mile oil change. The inside of the bowl was completely clean. I did not trap anything. I spoke with the TF Hudgins tech again, his answer to me was that the ISX is such a clean running engine, you may not see any deposits inside the bowl. Are you Frigging kidding me!! TF Hudgins sucks as far as customer service goes. Would I ever recommend any of their products, Hell No.
Good luck with yours, but I wouldn't hold my breath! Cut it open, and see for yourself.

For $0.80, a $0.20 cotter pin, and a dozen beer I can make that thing work for you. In fact for the same price I can make the big 996 work just fine on an ISX.

Kindly refer to post #71 in this thread. That is a 996 on my CM871 in an '09 KW T800. I can hear that thing spin for a well over a minute when I shut the key off. Based on oil pressure charts, it's spinning at approx 5400rpm. It's workin just fine.

Just because some moron doesn't understand his employers product doesn't mean we don't.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , schISM , in2trux

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems - Hammerhead - 01-24-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.