ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
11-19-2018, (Subject: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems ) 
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
(11-17-2018 )Mavrix Wrote:  I would like to say thank you for all the info that you have just given me. I have been looking at putting this same centrifuge on my truck (2011 Prostar w/871) for some time now and think I will be buying it when I get back home. I have just one question about how you installed it (please forgive me, I'm somewhat of a rookie when it comes to turning wrenches on engines and not aircraft), and that is you mentioned that you put a shim on your oil pump to increase you PSI. How do I go about doing that?

Just like Rawze shows in his video, only slightly different.
Because I dropped my oil pan and did it while the pump was mounted, I put the dimes in the pocket of the dogbone instead of down the bore.
This was my way of “capturing” them since I couldn’t guarantee a stack like Rawze with the pump removed and doing it vertically.
Other than that, exactly the same idea...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Mavrix

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems - Hammerhead - 11-19-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.