ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
08-26-2023, (Subject: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems ) 
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems
Ok guys not trying to open a new can of worms here but have some questions on primary oil filters. Seems like a good idea to put on a bypass filter but in my case I have a couple 2015 Volvo VNL day cabs with pushers with ISX CM 2350 550HP 1850TQ pulling 50FT triple axle grain wagons so I'm grossing #100,000... Moral of the story is there's basically no room under the hood to install for example the big amsoil bypass filter setup. Could possibly get the smaller universal one under there but not sure if it would be worthwhile? So questions on fleetguard filters their website don't seem to list micron ratings but from what I gathered the LF9080 has a better micron rating than the LF14000 high efficiency? Just looking to put the best micron rated filter on the darn things since a bypass filter is going to be nearly impossible. I change the oil every 10,000 miles or 300 hours whichever comes first since they sometimes aquire a lot of idle time. Just trying to get the most longetivity out of em as possible. By the way great forum lots of eye opening information
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX and Bypass Oil Filter Systems - Turbogrits - 08-26-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.