Electrical Fault-ABS Module
11-29-2016, (Subject: Electrical Fault-ABS Module ) 
Electrical Fault-ABS Module
Hay all, Last week my truck was acting up. I was backing in to a low trailer so I dumped the suspension and as I was backing up, the truck shut off and threw a "Electrical Fault" flashing on the info screen followed by a "ABS Module*"

The only thing I did different since I bought this truck is I had the heater running for a while. Not sure if it related but I mention it because after about 20 mins of just sitting with the truck off (it wouldn't start anyways) I cranked it and it turned on as normal and operated as normal. It hasn't given me any more issues since.

Any ideas?
replyreply
11-29-2016, (Subject: Electrical Fault-ABS Module ) 
RE: Electrical Fault-ABS Module
A good inspection of all the wiring where it crosses or touches the frame would be a good place to start.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
12-01-2016, (Subject: Electrical Fault-ABS Module ) 
RE: Electrical Fault-ABS Module
If it is a prostar it has a airbag sensor, I would check that, I had to replace mine, look on the left side of rear of the truck by the airbag you should senors that plum into airbag fitting

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.