FAULT CODE 2372 ISX 871
12-12-2016, (Subject: FAULT CODE 2372 ISX 871 ) 
FAULT CODE 2372 ISX 871
09 prostar throwing a fault 2372 and it is also causing low acceleration. Any help will be nice also change one fuel filter and i am going to change the other today F203. Does anyone one know the location of the low suction fuel filter FF203.

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
RE: FAULT CODE 2372 ISX 871
(12-12-2016 )rgreen Wrote:  09 prostar throwing a fault 2372 and it is also causing low acceleration. Any help will be nice also change one fuel filter and i am going to change the other today F203. Does anyone one know the location of the low suction fuel filter FF203.

Code 2372 -- "Fuel Differential Pressure Above Normal"

Happens when you loose main fuel pressure in the fuel system while trying to drive.

* Bad fuel, clogged fuel filter, Clogged pre-filter, Sucking Air, etc.

* Also can be bad gear pump. <- this is a very common cause of this fault too. Failure of the gear pump is also associated with failure of the electric lift pump. If your electric lift pump is not in good shape, it will destroy the gear pump as it fails, so If your gear pump is bad, replace the electric lift pump along with it as a preventative measure if it is old too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Rawze do you know where the suction side mirco fiber filter is located????

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
Never mind my wife got the wrong filter she got a glass looking filter, I feel so dumb

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.