DPF / BROKEN DOWN
12-17-2016, (Subject: DPF / BROKEN DOWN ) 
RE: DPF / BROKEN DOWN
(12-14-2016 )Mrkentee Wrote:  Once you get rolling again, (not knowing your exact circumstances) may I suggest seeking out someone to rid you of your emissions nightmare, and fix it once and for all. You're a full-time driver/owner. But you also have a part-time job keeping up with that system. In the end, it's a losing proposition. Not to mention, a costly one.

Yes thanks. I've been in the process of DOING JUST THAT. I know a guy who knows a guys who knows another guy. LMFAO. You have no IDEA how much I JUST WANT TO TEAR THIS EFIN THINK RIGHT OUT THE TRUCK. I'm from the northeast and we drop the FBOMB in every sentence. lol This thing needs spell check.
replyreply
I heard about this 1or 2x but couldn’t believe that could happen. I said to myself “NO ONE IS THAT STUPID to build the DPF system that would cause issues while at low speed!” BOY WAS I WRONG.
There is parameter settings in Insite MINIMUM SPEED REGENERATION
replyreply
(12-17-2016 )snailexpress Wrote:  I heard about this 1or 2x but couldn’t believe that could happen. I said to myself “NO ONE IS THAT STUPID to build the DPF system that would cause issues while at low speed!” BOY WAS I WRONG.
There is parameter settings in Insite MINIMUM SPEED REGENERATION

Ok got it. Thanks. I don't have insite yet. Working on that. Can I assume it's already set to Miniumum speed? If so that means I'm ok at low speeds which is just getting thru these small town. I don't drive alot in small town, mostly highways.

What about shifting gears while regen stop/go. Won't clutching in/out interrupt regen? If not than what was causing me problems was the clutch sticking.
replyreply
I am glad that you shared that with everyone. Sometimes it is the less obvious things that get you.

You need to have an injector leak test done too from what it sounded like when you were on the phone with me.

Here is a video of that..

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.