DPF / BROKEN DOWN
12-14-2016, (Subject: DPF / BROKEN DOWN ) 
RE: DPF / BROKEN DOWN
(12-14-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  Those codes say your DPF is plugging up. Have you pulled it off and looked at the face?

DOC? -- What does it look like too?

Not yet. I'm trying to locate it. Mine is cm2250 and I believe its underneath and on top of canister. Correct.
replyreply
(12-14-2016 )athens Wrote:  [quote='Rawze' pid='10300' dateline='1481744105']
Those codes say your DPF is plugging up. Have you pulled it off and looked at the face?

DOC? -- What does it look like too?

Not yet. I'm trying to locate it. Mine is cm2250 and I believe its underneath and on top of canister. Correct.
[/quote
Any info or videos on CM2250 engine
replyreply
DPF is under truck on passenger side. Personally being on the side of the road and no tools you are forced to take to shop....go to like truck down . com and look around in your area and call a few people up and tell them you think your DPF is clogged and is that something they can do and how much....
replyreply
(12-14-2016 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  DPF is under truck on passenger side. Personally being on the side of the road and no tools you are forced to take to shop....go to like truck down . com and look around in your area and call a few people up and tell them you think your DPF is clogged and is that something they can do and how much....

Thanks man.
replyreply
Once you get rolling again, (not knowing your exact circumstances) may I suggest seeking out someone to rid you of your emissions nightmare, and fix it once and for all. You're a full-time driver/owner. But you also have a part-time job keeping up with that system. In the end, it's a losing proposition. Not to mention, a costly one.
replyreply
12-15-2016, (Subject: DPF / BROKEN DOWN ) 
(12-14-2016 )athens Wrote:  Rawze, I have to upmost respect for you and I'm ignoring the comment and not taking it personally. I've never done that before. :) I thought it over and concluded it was meant for other drivers as well.

But, since I found your site I've been doing just that, Learning from your videos, the forum and other website. Unfortunately, some of us are going through all a lot on the road and its difficult for me to learn in a few days. I'M DOING the best I CAN.

I appreciate and respect this forum. Especially those who replied. THANK YOU. The other site would have attacked.

I'm just in a bad position and stuck at the mercy of these dealers and mechanic. If anyone can help that would be awesome. I have tones of pics to post and a Wright up on what I've found so far, but can't get them up till I get home. Cell phone won't upload pics. Here are some of the work I've tried doing on the road. SCR no coolant and Imap sensor clean with hardly any soot. More impressively no soot after 140,000 miles on a used ISX15 CM2250. FUDGE!!!!! Know I need a course on how to attach PHOTOS. LMFAO. While I look around can any one offer suggestions. I'm probably going to be repamanded. lol

Picture of my IMAP sensor and its free from soot.

Thanks
If you didn't brush sensor before this photo was taken the DOC probably is not plugged. I know how looks IMAP if engine smoking and DOC is plugged.
ECM genertae these codes regarding sensors data.
Check all wires and plugs on aftertreatment unit and EGR .
New sensor is cheaper and safer for your engine then certified mechanic.
replyreply
So is your truck derated and your sitting or are you still rolling, I dont get it?

I still agree with rawze, sensors can still read faulty regardless of how they look especially over time

How did the other egr related sensors look? How bout the exhaust back pressure sensor?

You need to own cummins insite, that should be your next step.

You need to see what your aftertreatment history is like
replyreply
[/quote]
New sensor is cheaper and safer for your engine then certified mechanic.
[/quote]

Proverbial Truth.
I like that statement SnailExpress.
replyreply
12-17-2016, (Subject: DPF / BROKEN DOWN ) 
Thanks to all of you that replied with suggestions. Those codes has been resolved and at 140 miles I’m waiting to see what codes come back.

The multiple codes I listed have been checked and after a regen at the shop they went away. My clutch pedal was sticking half way while driving and when I stopped to let truck regen. The sticky pedal was causing the truck not to complete a regen cycle that was happening over and over till it threw codes.

The other cause was not knowing how to drive a dpf truck correctly. With a sticky clutch pedal and driving slow interrupting the regen can cause havac to your DPF system,

I heard about this 1or 2x but couldn’t believe that could happen. I said to myself “NO ONE IS THAT STUPID to build the DPF system that would cause issues while at low speed!” BOY WAS I WRONG.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.