OEM Software question
12-17-2016, (Subject: OEM Software question ) 
OEM Software question
I have five trucks. Four of them have Cummins motors in them. I already have Cummins insight. I was wondering if I can purchase separate programs to check manufactures codes? I have a freightliner, Kenworth, international, and two Volvo's. is separate OEM programs available for me to check the individual manufacture codes? If so where can I go to purchase them?
replyreply
12-17-2016, (Subject: OEM Software question ) 
RE: OEM Software question
(12-17-2016 )RSCTRANS Wrote:  I have five trucks. Four of them have Cummins motors in them. I already have Cummins insight. I was wondering if I can purchase separate programs to check manufactures codes? I have a freightliner, Kenworth, international, and two Volvo's. is separate OEM programs available for me to check the individual manufacture codes? If so where can I go to purchase them?

If you want to just pm me I might can help you out

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
12-18-2016, (Subject: OEM Software question ) 
(12-17-2016 )RSCTRANS Wrote:  I have five trucks. Four of them have Cummins motors in them. I already have Cummins insight. I was wondering if I can purchase separate programs to check manufactures codes? I have a freightliner, Kenworth, international, and two Volvo's. is separate OEM programs available for me to check the individual manufacture codes? If so where can I go to purchase them?
Insite Fault Viewer will work with any truck and show what is wrong in basic.
https://insite.cummins.com/downloads/pcfaultviewer.html
replyreply
(12-18-2016 )snailexpress Wrote:  
Insite Fault Viewer will work with any truck and show what is wrong in basic.
https://insite.cummins.com/downloads/pcfaultviewer.html

I pm you hopefully this will help you

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
Video is promising.
Thank you will check it Monday if i can dig out nugget.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.