My c15 rebuild
02-10-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 
RE: My c15 rebuild
also use laquor thinner wear u oops ed
replyreply
02-10-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 
(02-10-2017 )RPM1 Wrote:  don't for get to put something on frame so u don't get over spray , use tin foil on hoses and such easier then tape

Tina foil, not a bad idea. I do body work and painting so I usually just sheet and tape off what I don't want painted.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
02-11-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 
(02-10-2017 )Brock Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 )RPM1 Wrote:  don't for get to put something on frame so u don't get over spray , use tin foil on hoses and such easier then tape

Tina foil, not a bad idea. I do body work and painting so I usually just sheet and tape off what I don't want painted.

learned that trick long ago from Schwing America , the concrete pump manufacture , was in there paint shop one day , they use it on all hyd hoses and such , nice thing is it is reuseabe to a point , goes on easy and come of easier then tape , also faster , and u can tape just the end or wear ever if need be , and it still comes off easy
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Rawze puts on his tin-foil hat to keep the aliens from painting the inside of his head.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RPM1 , Hammerhead , Brock , snailexpress , Pro Star Cummins
(02-11-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Rawze puts on his tin-foil hat to keep the aliens from painting the inside of his head.

yup u AND MEL GIBSON IN THAT ONE MOVIE :) LOL
replyreply
(02-11-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Rawze puts on his tin-foil hat to keep the aliens from painting the inside of his head.

If I could thank this 100 times I would.
I'm sitting at the bar drinking beer, and I openly laughed out loud at this visual.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Brock
02-12-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 
(02-08-2017 )Brock Wrote:  So close I can taste it!

Valve set done, cover, oil pan, rad all on. Lots of wiring and crap left. Today marks the 31st day in the shop so it wasn't quick by any means.

How often do you wash that thing. I'm thoroughly impressed on how good the frame looks still. I'm in Upstate Ny, one is hard pressed to get more than a couple years without gettin rust blisters, even when washing regularly. Lookin good.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
02-17-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 

Well she's all done... just a few kinks to work out. Going to see unilevers next week to work those out and get it tuned proper then it's back to work!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Running rough , Texasdude74
02-18-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 
the big old mighty cat, still the best darn moter around....... it might be but i am partial to the isx despite its flaws
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.