Zero pressure cooling system
03-12-2017, (Subject: Zero pressure cooling system ) 
RE: Zero pressure cooling system
I drove my old cm870-400hp with zero pressure system from 340k to 945k miles when I sold the truck 4 years ago.Only with slightly loose cap,no any additional system.On this truck the coolant(red one) was never changed,never flush,only topped off with anything from green coolant to plain water(my first truck,absolute rookie).Engine never touched,only one overhead valve adjustment around 580k.,one turbo,fan belt pulley and one fuel shut off valve,that is all,yes ALL.Oil change every 15k, never add oil from change to change.Small blowby at the end.EGR closed around 360k with no any change in programing and still decent fuel mileage pulling REEFER 6,2-6,8.That time I did not know Rawze exist:))).

Sound like a Fairy Tail, right?But is the absolute reality.Still DEEPLY REGRET I sold that truck and bought brand new cm2350.Luckily now I know Rawze,BIG Thanks to Him.

I do not have any info how my old truck is continued to confirm any result of my treatment,was sold and exported to Mexico.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zero pressure cooling system - mmssvv - 03-12-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.