Opinions on gliders
03-14-2017, (Subject: Opinions on gliders ) 
RE: Opinions on gliders
There is a concrete company who tried the glider thing. Got a bunch of them from fitzjerkald.... in less than 2 years they sent them back and demanded all their money back. they hated them and could not keep them out of the shop due to problems with re-man components. They kept one but it has so many damn oil leaks it isn't funny. -- i guess their quality isn't what it used to be?

I would not want to own one.

Out of date technology that are at least 1 - 1.5 mpg lower in fuel efficiency no matter what you do to them. -- Older style engines are just not able to keep up because of their non-VG turbo's and less fuel efficient designs. I could buy a second truck for what I could save in fuel alone in its lifetime. -- Newer engines are not that problematic unless you neglect the crap out of them and wait until it is crying like a little girl to do anything. that is their biggest problem,... no one gives a shi#t about maintaining one until its too damn late and costing you downtime.

I would not trade my truck for 3 gliders!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rig Wrench , Squish099

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on gliders - Rawze - 03-14-2017
RE: Opinions on gliders - Cuya - 03-19-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.