Opinions on gliders
03-16-2017, (Subject: Opinions on gliders ) 
RE: Opinions on gliders
(03-15-2017 )Marajin Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 )Texasdude74 Wrote:  ...

If you must enter the communist state, I'd rather be caught out there in a glider and pay the $500-700 fine than the horror stories we all hear of people with mandate removed trucks out there. Impounded trucks, multi thousand fines, thousands in shop bills to return to stock to get the truck back etc. I doubt the accuracy of these stories, but still.

Just letting everyone know that I have not meet or hear from anyone directly that failed a sniff test with MM in their truck. Not to say they can't if they have bad injector or some other problem but usually they pass with better cleaner results after than they did with the mandate. i have heard a few stories however where guys stripped everything off or put manual turbo and manifolds (non-MM) and then wondered why they got fined.

I have heard stories, always second or third hand, friend of a friend kinda thing involving cameras being inserted into exhaust pipes to see if they've been "modified." I don't know anyone that's had this happen to them, and I know a fair amount of CA drivers. But they have all heard the same kinda tales.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on gliders - Texasdude74 - 03-16-2017
RE: Opinions on gliders - Cuya - 03-19-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.