Opinions on gliders
03-16-2017, (Subject: Opinions on gliders ) 
RE: Opinions on gliders
(03-16-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Bull hauler going as fast as you can get away with isx 450 with emissions got 6 mpg on ifta fillings. Not even trying to get mileage. Volvo. Flat nose low rise sleeper long frame square trailer big butchered cat hp. 4.5 mpg that's what all the real cool bull haulers want. Pretty easy to compete with that. They break even I make money. They have to stop at the chrome shop then the truck stop to buy more fuel and pump there ego. I go unload my cattle. The rancher asks we're the other guy with my cattle I say I don't know. Guess who gets the next load.

I don't know why everyone bashes the flat trucks. Only reason the pete is down 2/10 is its been driving 7mph faster and had some issues the first 2 weeks of March. Prostar is mm2u custom tune and pete w c15 is unilevers tune and this week since unilevers tuned it.... the pete is .25mpg better!

Of course here's the oddball.....

My 03 Columbia 12.7 is just as good as the other 2 but it's stock yet.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Texasdude74

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on gliders - Brock - 03-16-2017
RE: Opinions on gliders - Cuya - 03-19-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.