Suggestions please
03-23-2017, (Subject: Suggestions please ) 
RE: Suggestions please
(03-23-2017 )Mikefish34 Wrote:  I have original turbo and manifold. Been thinking about putting back on but can't do it until I get ecm flashed for vgt. Can I get ano adaptor to put stock vgt on bullydog ceramic manifold? T6 divided

I have to ask, is this motor in a Dodge Ram pickup? Seriously? Where are you located? You need to get in touch with someone here to fix this mess you have yourself in. Maybe you are close to one of the shops, or Rawze, that can help you fix this mess.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dbl overdrive
03-24-2017, (Subject: Suggestions please ) 
Mr Hagg. Waterloo. This trucker is from Florida. I'll bet these guys get tired of seeing this kind of crap. Must be frustrating. No offense trucker everyone learns the hard way unless they find this site first read and read.... and read. These guys have bailed out a lot of truckers or headed off catastrophe after catastrophe. You got to do your part now that your at the right place.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Brock
(03-24-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Mr Hagge. Waterloo. This trucker is from Florida. I'll bet these guys get tired of seeing this kind of crap. Must be frustrating. No offense trucker everyone learns the hard way unless they find this site first read and read.... and read. These guys have bailed out a lot of truckers or headed off catastrophe after catastrophe. You got to do your part now that your at the right place.

It makes me sick to see this stuff, and I mean sick. We have all been had on somethings in life, but when you do it to a truck owner and totally screw up his truck, his livelihood, you should be taken out back and shot. And these shops and or individuals doing this stuff know they are destroying these trucks, how could they not? Just pisses me off, EPA and scam artists, raping truckers wholesale.

If he is in Florida hopefully he gets in touch with Rawze or Mr. Haggi and gets this fixed ASAP. And Mike, if you are reading this, my apologies. Get in touch with Rawze or Mr Haggi.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: in2trux , dbl overdrive
Don't feel bad Mike, I get my ass jumped too lol
replyreply
WOW! It just never stops!
How long does it take to NET $20-30k in trucking? Must only be a month or two.

Really makes me wonder how good the overhaul was? Did they cut the counterbores or just slap in new liners?

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
03-26-2017, (Subject: Suggestions please ) 
The guy who did my inframe did an awesome job. he did not condone what i have done. i was not happy doing an inframe @ 485k miles. i had talked to some drivers that had done a delete on a car hauler and they are in the 6+ mile range. I wanted my motor to be the most reliable and dependable motor. i have all parts from the delete. I cant put the vgt turbo on until my ecm gets "retuned". The motor runs good and strong. however, i know something isnt right. The guys that did the ecm gave up and told me i dont know what i am talking about. I told him i have the insit hooked up to the truck going down the road in diagnostics mode. That is where i find that the engine is going into derate at times due to high altitude conditions. and low boost. Insite shows 31 in/hg. so i know the new atmospheric pressure sensor is reading right. i need to get to someone and get things right. pm me at 478-488-5991 thanks to all for your help
replyreply
I currently live in Dublin Ga. moving to Jacksonville, Fl in a few weeks
replyreply
P.M. Mr Hagg. He's the closest. Have him sort it out for you. Tell him you want some milk money in your engine.
replyreply
04-23-2017, (Subject: Suggestions please ) 
I was just sent the compare report of the de-mandated program that was in Mikefish34's truck. The tuning supposedly done by a "Doctor" guy in effingham, IL. I will not mention name but Mikefish34 knows who did this to the truck.

I think guy that did the tuning needs to re-name himself to "Mr. Hack-n-slash" instead. It would be more Appropriate for what he did.

The compare report shows >>

=* File in engine did not match the truck. Not just calibration but the whole intake, airflow, exhaust, injectors, and all other setting for the truck was for different brand, model and make of truck all together. Maybe was copied from another truck? Anyways, program was not set for this truck at all. Makes fuel mileage poor and engine run poor when someone do this for wrong air flow into and out of engine and for injector too.

=* All mapping and fault codes for VG turbo was suppressed including overspooling, overtemp, speed, everything. I guess they might have did this so it could be unplugged and replaced with after-market and/or plugged back in and engine would not show faults in dash?

=* Turbo was set to overspin really bad and was set to strengthen engine brake to the point of destruction. Mikefish34 maybe avoided this destruction by putting on a after-market turbo. I bet he lost all jake when he did this. Manual turbo must have made engine not run so good either = What kind of monster hack-job tuner person would do this to engine?

=* From what can tell, engine still set for emissions and fighting the itdelf to make with no more egr valve. De-mandate was only just enough complete to make codes disappear and computer was still fighting this. Not so good for well running motor.

=* On time and other injector settings were not right for this motor setup. File must have been from different motor with different injector. Computer had no idea how much fuel it was putting into cylinders. Incorrect injector settings can make a truck show higher fuel mileage in dash than normal, make black smoke, black oil, high EGT, run rough at idle, and a lot of other problems like allowing cylinder pressures to get high enough to destroy engine if run really hard.

=* Because injector data was way bad, the compare report also show cylinder data so far out of whack that there was no more engine cylinder balancing. ECM was trying to back the fueling down but ran out of allowed range so it just maxed out all settings. Looks like data got corrupt because computer was trying to compensate for fuel it did not know about. The numbers normally sit in the 100~200 ish range and vary according to cylinder on healthy engine but this one was sitting above 850+ and maxed out.

=* Exhaust manifold pressure feedback was overridden and set to 0 PSI. Engine could not compensate for exhaust air flow nor tell if air or cylinder pressure was excessive and harmful to engine.

=* I was told that Mikefish34 asked for 500 hp max. This was the Power setting that was set. HP is more than 1,000+HP and 2,430 ft lbs torque. I guess guy does not know how to calculate HP? This is beyone crazy wrong. This is table that was in truck ..
./uploads/201704/post_1744_1492942650_e9ce5d29d322b2c8b8f59439d86fb94b.jpg
Engine way over-fueling and had lot of vibration from what I was told. no wonder, it was trying to tear itself apart. Also a sudden surge in torque at 1200 RPm. I bet it was wonky to shift and drive at that speed.

=* Injection timing was set for +10 to as high as +12.7 degrees BTDC at the higher torque. This was at 1300 rpm and all the way up past 2100 RPM. Detonation problems would have got this engine after a while for sure.

There is several other minor settings that show maybe someone did not know what they were doing and were poking around. Not very professional to leave that kind of thing in engine with unknown outcomes.

Program was definitely not set up right. There would have been engine carnage for sure on this one after a while, especially if someone tried to drive it hard. Maybe Mikefish34 can comment on what was done to this thing by the guy in effingham, perhaps tell his story. I heard he had an argument or 3 with the guy, not sure. Hopefully someone got him straightened out before any damage was done.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , dbl overdrive , fargonaz , Texasdude74 , gatow900 , Vin

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.