Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
03-17-2016, (Subject: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... ) 
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
(03-13-2016 )Unilevers Wrote:  honestly i wouldnt try and fix that head either - i would also replace the cams.

Thanks for taking my call yesterday Unilevers! You really helped me out with this in-frame! I called the dealer and told them about the oil coolers and oil thermostat, we have those coming, along with a brand new Cummins head, not a reman. Brand new cams too. Pricing was the same as you described dollar wise, but worth it. We are going to inspect the Jake rockers, as those babies are not cheap! The Jake solenoids are going in also, as well as a six pack of new injectors which have a two year warranty to boot, these are a new model over the old ones from what I was told with a better warranty from Cummins. Leaving the old Turbo on, as she is not giving me any issues, but installing a new air compressor, as she is the original, along with allot of other new parts. I think everything will be new from the input shaft on the tranny up to the radiator I just installed up front, other than the turbo which was replaced sometime in the past. New Transmission Cooler going on too...

I'm dropping the truck off today, and again thank you very very much for the help!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... - Waterloo - 03-17-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.