Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
03-17-2016, (Subject: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... ) 
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
(03-17-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  $400 is cheap insurance

Just dropped her off... Yes, Cheap insurance. One nice thing, the owner of the International dealer came out to see my truck, I showed him around, told him about the @m*m^2 and explained how WE do it... He then went in and grabbed the mechanic that will be working on it, old hand, certified Cummins, been there for years, and tells him come look at this truck...

We all talk, mechanic looks at truck, hood up, turns to me and grabs my hand... Tells me it will be a pleasure to work on my truck. Told me when he is finished, I will have a million mile truck. I was shaking when I handed my keys over, I left feeling much better, and thinking it was really nice that I will get a full Cummins warranty from the dealership, @m*m^2 or not.

Fingers crossed, and was invited back to check up on things.

Oh, why all the excitement? You can eat off of my motor and surrounding area, the owner of the dealership was very impressed and started telling me horror stories, LOL! My Baby is as clean as a whistle, and I thought the mechanic was going to cry! The undercarriage is just as nice, I was just under there. What would and should one expect from a guy that hangs out at Rawze.com? ;-)
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... - Waterloo - 03-17-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.