Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
03-26-2016, (Subject: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... ) 
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
(03-26-2016 )stevesparts Wrote:  Well on the cost for mine was 32,618,00 the break down was 26,180.00 for a 565 hp reman from cummins(new turbo and compressor) and the rest was parts and labor(new clutch bla,bla,bla) but this was a cm870. but the motor was a 530 hp and it went 1,052,016 before it ate its self up. :( and there where more parts that i can remember(oldtimers kickin in) but it was alot of $$$$ to put out,but good planning help out.( got lucky)

I was looking to drop in a reman 600hp, but the price in the past 6 months has gone from $28,000 to $36,000! The same is going on with these parts! The Cummins rep was actually bragging about this price hike! I know parts that I had been looking at, at least up here in the Detroit area have gone through the roof! My fuel meters/actuators went from $340 ea to $465 ea! Regular stock item, same part number, same parts man... Well, we will go over all of this in the coming days and see what we can do.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... - Waterloo - 03-26-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.