Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
03-27-2016, (Subject: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... ) 
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
(03-27-2016 )stevesparts Wrote:  Warranty, lol most places will try to say its something you did wrong or some other BS. I never put much stock in warranty. but being that your close to where your getting the work done(local) they will likely stand behind their work. as most don't want the bad rep. if they want repeat customer's,some could not give a S%&t as they got a big co. on the hook and just don't need to worry about your 1 truck.(and they show it, most stealerships)
but if its something major that go's while under their warranty i will fight for it :)

These guys have been good to me, been going there for a couple of years now and like I said, I live right down the road from them. I have not always been happy with them, mainly their service manager who has since been fired, and I think I had something to do with it. I went in there for a rear suspension repair, pin bushings and torque bars, that clown quoted me $3000! This was almost three years ago, and I had the work done for $800 down the street at my other shop. I ran into the owner of the dealer not soon after and he asked why I did not have the work done at his shop and I told him... That service manager was gone soon after. And I was not the only one to complain, but since they have been trying to get me back in, now they got me. I normally just buy my International OEM parts there and do all my own work in the driveway, weather permitting...

I think they will back me up with the warranty, but my hope is I will not have to use it. I have been up there a few times, they have a competent Cummins certified mechanic on the truck that has been there for ten years that I do get along with. He has also been open to a few things Unilevers, from here at Rawze.com, has told me to tell them. He was on board immediately with what he heard. So, finger's crossed, and his work looks good. I checked some of the lines that Cummins states need to be capped off on the motor when working on it, all of those caps were there, along with a few other things I witnessed in the shop in regards to my components, little things, but important things. I think I am in good hands. Oh, the owner is, and has been the service manager since they fired the last one, good guy, runs a tight ship.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... - Waterloo - 03-27-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.