Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
03-29-2016, (Subject: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... ) 
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
Well, I went up to the dealer to check on my baby, Jamie was working on her, some parts had come in, more coming this week... She was all apart, pistons and liners were pulled, front of the motor off getting her fresh front main seal... Liners all looked good, pistons too, no sign of any problems. A little life left in them, so that was good to see. I looked at the head, and could see where my copper spike was coming from. We still have not figured out 100% where the head leak was coming from, the gasket is still the main suspect. Oil pan was clean, looked good in there, no signs of any contamination.

I poked around her, the transmission cooler was ready to fail, the metal lines coming off of the cooler were rotted and roached, the lines are getting replaced too. I told them to replace the fuels lines from the tanks, seeing as the transmission is still out, do it now. I am sure they are ready for a refresh after 8+ years of use. Oil coolers were pulled and looked really good, but being replaced as per Unilevers. EGR cooler was off, dry as a bone in there, she is going back on as it is only two years old.

I wanted to go over pricing, but we had one helluva storm come through here Sunday night, It knocked out my phone and internet here at the house, and at my dealer, all of their systems were down too... So, I got nothing done in that regard. My phone and internet are still out here on Tuesday morning, running the entire house off of my iPhone with one bar of signal...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... - Waterloo - 03-29-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.