Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
04-06-2016, (Subject: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... ) 
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
(04-05-2016 )Signature620 Wrote:  It looks like he's just trying to give it a really good paint as he goes, but he could've done some masking.

I asked him about the paint, "Don't worry, it will clean up, there will be no paint where it does not belong". All I can do is take his word for it... He has dozens of these under his belt, so I am told, and he is the only one touching this motor as per the owner of the dealership. I can walk in unannounced and head right back to the shop no questions. Jaime has yet to not answer any of my concerns and drops everything to talk. Rest of the parts are supposed to be here today, Head and cams, which up here are near impossible to find, as I have called around... No heads, two valve cams and one injector cam in Michigan, Indiana and North Central Ohio... Head is coming out of the factory in Indiana, new head, not a reman.

I have been so stressed out over all of this, I think I am going to check myself in to the Hospital to look at my ticker... Not been feeling well with all of this going on. The parts delay was really a kick in the shins. With all of the work left to do on the truck, I think I am still ten days out from getting her back.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... - Waterloo - 04-06-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.