insite
06-25-2017, (Subject: insite ) 
insite
Im looking at refurbished lap tops for just to use with insite only.Will windows 7 pro work or does it need to be straight windows 7 and how much ram and gigs. I might want to aso download some rawze instructional videos on it for refrence so if i need to do something i have the video with me at time of repair.thanks

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
RE: insite
I have seen guys run insite on ..

xp

win7

win8

win10 (troublesome though).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flonly
Depends on which version of Insite you want to run.....7.6.2 works on most laptops running running at least WinXP......If you want to run the most updated version which is 8.2.2.....you have to run at least Win7 Home.

User's Signature: You want how much?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flonly
Thanks I have seen some refurbished laptops with windows 7 pro and not sure if it was ok.

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.