isx smoking when regen
07-11-2017, (Subject: isx smoking when regen ) 
isx smoking when regen
Hi everybody i have ISX 871 and is smoking when regen either running or park maybe can be the dozer injector, no missing water, oil the low coolant level coming out a lot water level good. Appreciate any help can get to fix the problem.
replyreply
07-11-2017, (Subject: isx smoking when regen ) 
RE: isx smoking when regen
(07-11-2017 )Speedy107 Wrote:  Hi everybody i have ISX 871 and is smoking when regen either running or park maybe can be the dozer injector, no missing water, oil the low coolant level coming out a lot water level good. Appreciate any help can get to fix the problem.

I'm confused, can you reword your post.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
07-12-2017, (Subject: isx smoking when regen ) 
ISX 871 SMOKING WHEN REGEN EITHER RUNNING AND PARK, I'M THINKING IS THE DOZER INJECTOR, NO MISSING ANY WATER OR OIL, WATER LEVEL WARNING COMING OFF AND ON A LOT. IT WAS YESTERDAY TODAY IS DOING GOOD, THE 2637 FAULT DOC COMING ACTIVE A LOT 1 DAY IS ACTIVE THE NEXT DAY ALL RIGHT.
replyreply
07-12-2017, (Subject: isx smoking when regen ) 
First thing might be to test the coolant system with a pressure test set to ensure it is not building pressure because of a head gasket or other issue.

Smoke during a regen, depending on what it is doing may or may not be normal. it depends on the circumstances and other factors. Could also be coolant intrusion as you have stated you are having coolant level issues.

Being a bit more specific may help like what kind of truck, what kind of smoke and how bad it becomes, when it started to do this, regen history, age/miles, etc. and any other related info would likely allow others to provide some better answers.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.