Fuel Delivery Pressure
07-02-2017, (Subject: Fuel Delivery Pressure ) 
Fuel Delivery Pressure
2008 CM 871 getting an intermittent "fuel delivery pressure" code. It doesn't seem to affect anything just a cel. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.
replyreply
RE: Fuel Delivery Pressure
could be getting air in the system or it could be a pressure regulator with trash in it. It could also be a failing shutoff solenoid. they can cause it too.

Just some places to look.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Tdaent06
(07-02-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  could be getting air in the system or it could be a pressure regulator with trash in it. It could also be a failing shutoff solenoid. they can cause it too.

Just some places to look.

Where's the pressure regulator?
replyreply
07-03-2017, (Subject: Fuel Delivery Pressure ) 
Every single time a mechanic changes my davco fuel filter, I get this code. It's high time I buy a new plastic cover as mines a asshole to install back on. It sucks air and I get that code.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Tdaent06 , Rawze
Check what the engine was doing when the faults were active. You'll get this code if you try and start it while there's still air in the fuel filters during a service.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Tdaent06 , Rawze
I will know for sure in a day or so but I think I might be sucking air in my fuel tank. Maybe a cracked suction tube cause I was down around a quarter tank when it was doing it. I fuelled up last night and it stopped so far. Thanks for the heads up for air in my fuel.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.