Engine problem
07-23-2017, (Subject: Engine problem ) 
Engine problem
Engine losing power throwing codes 4334 and derating any ideas cummins replace the Def pump went 150 miles did it again.
replyreply
07-23-2017, (Subject: Engine problem ) 
RE: Engine problem
Is your harness in good shape? I noticed when something goes wrong with the DEF system most of the time it is electrical, but having a repeated pump failure sounds like there could be a blockage burning up the pump. Rawze posted pictures of one truck he looked at with similar complaints (and the truck owner having spent a large amount of money with no luck) that had the DEF crystallize almost blocking the pipe where the DEF injector was.
replyreply
07-24-2017, (Subject: Engine problem ) 
RE: Engine problem
(07-23-2017 )marek4792 Wrote:  Is your harness in good shape? I noticed when something goes wrong with the DEF system most of the time it is electrical, but having a repeated pump failure sounds like there could be a blockage burning up the pump. Rawze posted pictures of one truck he looked at with similar complaints (and the truck owner having spent a large amount of money with no luck) that had the DEF crystallize almost blocking the pipe where the DEF injector was.

that was this post...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...07#pid1807

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.