Rear nox sensor removal tips?
07-24-2017, (Subject: Rear nox sensor removal tips? ) 
Rear nox sensor removal tips?
Any tips or tricks to remove rear nox sensors? Thanks
replyreply
RE: Rear nox sensor removal tips?
What are you having difficulty with? The actual sensor itself? If so cut the wires off and use the box end of a wrench, not sure if you can find a deep enough socket??

What kind of truck is this?
replyreply
(07-24-2017 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote:  Any tips or tricks to remove rear nox sensors? Thanks

The sensor comes with the little electronic box it plugs into. You have to remove both together.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Having difficult wrenching it out. Tried spraying wd40 a couple of times. It's on there good. I'm scared to cut the wires and not be able to take it off.
replyreply
I don't have one on my truck but whenever I do an O2 sensor I spay wd40 hit it with a chisel on the outer side and heat it up with a propane torch and just work it
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(07-24-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  
(07-24-2017 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote:  Any tips or tricks to remove rear nox sensors? Thanks

The sensor comes with the little electronic box it plugs into. You have to remove both together.

Make sure you DON'T cut the wires from the sensor!!! Cummins is now charging for a core for the sensor....If you cut the wires to get at the sensor using a deepwell socket..your core is KAPUT!!!

User's Signature: You want how much?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Signature620

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.