5018 - 18 + 5018 -11 Nighmare
08-05-2017, (Subject: 5018 - 18 + 5018 -11 Nighmare ) 
RE: 5018 - 18 + 5018 -11 Nighmare
a few things needed either way but im pretty sure I have a good idea whats going on.....

Do you have insite and a inline adapter?

do you have access to one?

I wanna know egt and boost numbers to rule things out.

ive seen a guy burn out turbos cause the head rebuilder didnt seat valve guides properly.

but thats neither here nor there, here is what i think you need....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhnRiNdDh7w

do this and report back your numbers, do it first to give yourself a baseline of just how fucked up your engine really is..... then do this....

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34

dont skip anything, do it all. those codes (if i read them correctly) are saying your regen is failed because it cannot get up to temp to do a regen. what happens then is it keeps trying while you drive and burns extra fuel for no reason while it tries to unsucessfully warm up. you nicely baked dpf is now plugged again from failed regens and your back pressure is building to severe levels where guys like rawze and unilevers will tell you to expect to buy a new head if you dont fix it.

you will be amazed at that egr tuneup will do my friend. if i sound like in know what im talking about here, i can assure you it isnt because i am smart but rather that i am dumb and went through the exact same thing. one of my first posts was something similar and the tuneup wqas night and day differencee.

i ended up demandating mine anyways afterwards. i never wanted to but i can tell you now without a doubt..... i have never been happier, i am so glad i did.

your in good hands here, lots of guys able to help you out. where are you located?

good luck

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , trucklogger2

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5018 - 18 + 5018 -11 Nighmare - Brock - 08-05-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.