Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking?
08-20-2017, (Subject: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? ) 
RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking?
(08-20-2017 )kryten Wrote:  I'm one of the odd ducks on this forum with my Volvo with Volvo power. One of the reasons I stay is the philosophy of truck ownership promoted here. There is enough generic information that I still learn things after 20 years of owning a truck. For the few mates I have with the red engine I give the web address for the forum and the youtube channel with the advice of "check this out BEFORE you start having problems".

This IS the odd duck forum, and it has nothing to do with the brand of truck you own or motor under your hood. This here site is American Trucking, how it USED to be. No arrogance, no KNOW it ALL, if we did, none of us would be here. I am personally blessed to have met all of you. And yes, I am drinking... In a truck stop, I am now homeless, I miss my garage and the Fridgedare... LOL! But know this, if the shi#t hits the fan, someone here will have your back. How many trucking sites can actually say that? Seriously. SERIOUSLY.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kryten

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - Waterloo - 08-20-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.