ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up?
08-22-2017, (Subject: ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up? ) 
RE: ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up?
(08-21-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  
(08-21-2017 )Papi4u Wrote:  I have a 10 prostar isx cm871 A week ago I left it into the dealer to ck the no idle hvac, the next day they call saying was the batteries, I know for sure wasn't that but they insist, the there was a code and I agree to change it, the system still not working, now they said there are two wires in shortcut that runs from the unit to the body controller, they are too lazy to find it in a whole week.
Did someone know if those wires run from the passenger or driver side, by the ceiling, by the door, or below the truck.
Last year I have my truck in the same place in Las Vegas cause never regen they charm me $500 and no problem was solve.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Problem #1 -- You took it to the stealershits. They are only good at one thing -- milking your wallet dry and putting you out of buisness. -- first step--- RUN LIKE HELL!!!

After that, -- find a small shop that is good with A/C work who actually troubleshoots those kinds of things instead of guessing by using your wallet and the most expensive parts they can come up with.

====

If it is an actual short circuit,.. It should be easy to find. Wires from under the bunk, etc. that go up to the front of the cab for those types of units almost always run under the plastic trim where you step into and out of the cab.

If something is drawing excess current and draining the batteries, it can be easily found via a thermal camera.

here is an example of one being used to check batteries themselves ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid11663

Thanks so much I know for sure I will find it by the door step, is really dirty and full of dust since I bought this.
Thanks I will say if I find it
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProStar AC/Heater Blower Motor acting up? - Papi4u - 08-22-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.