ELD mandate
09-07-2017, (Subject: ELD mandate ) 
RE: ELD mandate
and the beef industry WHO MAKE THE MOST ENVIRONMENTAL MESS ??? ---
Rawze with all do respect I don't know what your talking about. I am in the beef industry. On the production side and not so much on the processing side. Every one is trying to make a buck. But to single them out over every other industry? There's a lot of things I don't like in our industry. Mostly the hormon deal. But look at farming in general. Glyphosate is a complete train wreck,
http://responsibletechnology.org/monsant...nd-cancer/
Mimics estrogen in our bodies. Can you say man boobs. http://realfarmacy.com/glyphosate-breakfast-oats/ Have some oatmeal.
What about all the plastic bottle we're drinking from. I'm not saying that the beef industry is full of saints. I'm just saying that things are screwed across the board. In my industry my compition uses hormons. I don't for two reasons. First of all I don't think it's ethical. Second of all it doesn't pay in the long run. If your in a animal for the long run and you push him with hormones to get extra gain for the short term. He doesn't gain as well later. I'm not the only producer that has figured this out. I'm not sure if that's the issue your talking about. We're attacked from a lot of different angles. I'm just saying there ain't no saints in industry. People also don't realize the massive part of the economy the beef industry is. Take away cows, farmers won't have much reason to grow corn or beans. Take away corn and beans who is John Deere gona sell anything too. It goes on and on. I ain't saying it's the only way to survive as a country but I'm saying it would be a completely different world and probably a poorer county with everyone living a simpler life, like a third world country we're everyone farms and grows there own food. Not as much need for trucking or shipping. Basically the whole world would be different if America didn't farm and raise beef in a high production type of system. I really wish we could get away from the hormons and chemicals. Sometimes the dollar can't dictate to you what is right in the long run.

If I missed it on the beef industry. Let me know. We're getting pressure right now on methane gasses emitting from cow asses. I guess we're gona have to put a scr system on our cows or be fined. I've heard of dairies and feedlots fighting these kind of issues. I think the major problem is propaganda buy our media. To Joe public truckers are killing people, trucks are polluting us too death. Cows are farting use to death. Farmers are fertilizing us to death. Dairies are hormoning us to death. All the while the government is taxing and regulating us to death. And we're all standing around pointing the finger at each other. This elog has backed people into a corner were they can't cheat there way out of it. It is a great opportunity for us to capitalize on it. The other industries are basically cheating right now to stay afloat. In the end Joe public is gona pay for all these regulations. I don't see how that is gona work either. Joe public is broke, and there trying to figure out who's to blame.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Waterloo , axe , Sergiu , Midland

Messages In This Thread
ELD mandate - DKenworth - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Hammerhead - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Hammerhead - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Waterloo - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Rawze - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Cuya - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - snailexpress - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - kryten - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Nilao - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Magard - 09-07-2017
RE: ELD mandate - DKenworth - 09-08-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Kid Rock - 09-08-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Kid Rock - 09-08-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Rawze - 09-07-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Magard - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Rawze - 02-04-2018,
RE: ELD mandate - Volvo8873 - 02-04-2018,
RE: ELD mandate - Waterloo - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Kid Rock - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Magard - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Rawze - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - hhow55 - 09-10-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.