Looking for opinions /experience with aftermarket exhaust manifolds
09-25-2017, (Subject: Looking for opinions /experience with aftermarket exhaust manifolds ) 
RE: Looking for opinions /experience with aftermarket exhaust manifolds
Wouldn't the turbo fail faster by putting a sock on it because it retains more heat?
replyreply
09-25-2017, (Subject: Looking for opinions /experience with aftermarket exhaust manifolds ) 
heat drives turbo's, the less heat lost through the metal the more efficient it becomes.

i use the full tilt ones (the PP on is a full tilt one just resold). It is only useful on a large HP truck and the gains are not really seen until very high HP levels. If your wanting it to help a normal everyday stock truck your wasting your money.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , MCRENT , Longshot , Shandro , smorgan87 , Rawze , scottydogtruck
09-26-2017, (Subject: Looking for opinions /experience with aftermarket exhaust manifolds ) 
Thanks All!
You have answered my question.
replyreply
09-26-2017, (Subject: Looking for opinions /experience with aftermarket exhaust manifolds ) 
I was considering using exhaust heat wrap on my manifold next time it came off...in part because I have a ton of the good stuff lying around...I'd do that before ever considering another manifold.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.