2011 peterbilt 386 replacing turbo-actuator
09-30-2017, (Subject: 2011 peterbilt 386 replacing turbo-actuator ) 
RE: 2011 peterbilt 386 replacing turbo-actuator
(09-28-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  What he said^^^

Who is selling a "pre calibrated" turbo and actuator? And both for $2700.
It would have to be both, you can't calibrate the turbo or the actuator without having both parts to assemble.
I highly suggest you have that setup recalibrated, I would have a real hard time trusting this.

Yes yes I agree with all. Guys Im not sure about none of it just hoping for the best.
Here is what I know so far, yes you can buy turbo with actuator installed and calibrated ( for the new guys and gals that dont have insite about insite ha!)
Should i have it double and triple checked? Absolutely! Its all like rolling the dice, new turbos can fault out aswell i imagine....
The turbo is a reman, my updated price is actually 1,950.00 believe it! My wife does all my part shopping, she has background with cummins kenworth dealer in Roanoke Va. Off the i581 spur (truck enterprises) most of you all proble know where it is.

Only other thing i can figure on the low price is there is No Warranty at all....

My truck is a 2011 pet getting kind of old...older the truck cheaper the parts maybe?? I dont know , just guessing.... nothing special 450isx15. 516.000 miles....did my turbo inspection thanks to Rawze and decided to go ahead a get one.
As soon as it arrives hopefully undamaged I will install and share more information...

Maybe it will work out.....

I know there is alot of discussion on our parts really New ??? Or are they referbed? Remaned? You have OE and New parts, and the new parts at times get changed with minor peaks and improvements...
Ill take some photos etc...

I feel like over paying on some things is nothing more than a peace of mind.

I have a question? When you buy a battery, do you think it is a New battery? Or is it a reman?
My wife is ro blame for my new and improved great value attitude lol....
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 peterbilt 386 replacing turbo-actuator - Bedbugger32 - 09-30-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.