Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away
11-02-2017, (Subject: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away ) 
RE: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away
Your last post implies symptoms of air getting into the fuel system.

If I owned it, long before I would tow it, I would take the fuel tank bleeder tubes and block the one on the passenger side off. Take the one on the drivers side and use a pressure regulator and air supply to pressurize it to 10 psi maximum. Let it sit a while and look for fuel leaks/damp fuel lines, filters, etc. - cycle the key a few times and then crank it up. If it runs, then it is air getting into the fuel system causing it to die.

Whatever you do, don't open the fuel cap with the fuel tanks under 10 psi pressure. It could seriously injure someone.

Let me get this straight... SO your truck will not run. You decide to throw some sensors at it. - So you buy some cheap-o sensors off the Internet that you can't confirm the quality of (potentially making your situation worse) and think that is a good thing? -- sorry, but I do not agree with that at all, farm truck or not.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , hhow55 , JMBT , Shokar92

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away - Rawze - 11-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.