Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away
11-04-2017, (Subject: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away ) 
RE: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away
(11-03-2017 )Shokar92 Wrote:  Hi Rawze,

I tried that and the truck started for 5 seconds longer, I can't see any leaks anywhere. We tried this 3-4 times

I also went to Peterbilt instead and grabbed all those sensors instead still no start. They didnt have the fuel solenoid or the Delta Pressure sensor so I waiting till Monday for those

Is it possible that the lift pump isnt making enough pressure or a check valve is bad?
Because I do hear the pump change noises sometimes.

I had a guy hook up insite there are codes for the following

Short in secondary fuel level circuit code 3804
and that's all

The mobile that came today also said I might not be getting enough pressure to the injectors

When I do crank and it starts for 2-3 seconds there is no smoke coming from the muffler

Probably someone driving by can stop and help you. Where are you located?
If I understood it right you have 2013 truck and engine is CM 2250 or 2350. What heck the fuel solenoid they sell if 2250 or 2350 has no fuel solenoid. Morons. This is not CM 871 or 870.
To check lift pump take out plastic cover from fuel bleed port and push valve inside. Key should be in ON position, no cranking. Is fuel coming out?
Open an account on Cumminsquickserve, register engine serial number and you can find all information about your engine and parts numbers   
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Hedley

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins ISX15 2013 won't start and cranks over and turns off right away - snailexpress - 11-04-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.