Elog cheat discovery
12-31-2017, (Subject: Elog cheat discovery ) 
RE: Elog cheat discovery
(12-18-2017 )Rig Wrench Wrote:  I'm curious if you guys can answer this. Do your logs monitor every movement that your truck makes? Is there a maintenance mode that can be used for a repair shop? I ask because I make a 10 mile test loop around my shop, to dest drive, diagnose ect ect. Will that effect the operators hours if they get stopped? I ask this because I put about 40 miles on a customers truck last Saturday, and had it running on and off all day. He picked it up a few hours after I was done and headed to Kentucky(from upstate NY). Could that potentially cause an issue?
I've had no problems this far. Most work I do is on local run trucks, but occasionally I get an over the road unit in
Thanks

I am an owner operator, when my truck goes in the shop, I log OFF THE QUALCAM then the shop can drive it as far as they need to. When I get the truck back I log back on then put in comments truck was in the shop. That is how it works for me.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elog cheat discovery - 5022 - 12-18-2017,
RE: Elog cheat discovery - DUKE58 - 12-31-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.