Elog cheat discovery
12-31-2017, (Subject: Elog cheat discovery ) 
RE: Elog cheat discovery
(12-18-2017 )Rig Wrench Wrote:  I'm curious if you guys can answer this. Do your logs monitor every movement that your truck makes? Is there a maintenance mode that can be used for a repair shop? I ask because I make a 10 mile test loop around my shop, to dest drive, diagnose ect ect. Will that effect the operators hours if they get stopped? I ask this because I put about 40 miles on a customers truck last Saturday, and had it running on and off all day. He picked it up a few hours after I was done and headed to Kentucky(from upstate NY). Could that potentially cause an issue?
I've had no problems this far. Most work I do is on local run trucks, but occasionally I get an over the road unit in
Thanks

I am new to elogs also just a owner driver my company uses keep trucking ELD. The ELD will keep track of all driving done with the truck no matter if someone is logged in or not as a driver. Then when the driver returns to truck its ask when you sign in there is unclaimed driving events do you want to claim them you can either claim them or not ... I always do just to have a clean elog with nothing for the DOT to knit pick on ...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elog cheat discovery - 5022 - 12-18-2017,
RE: Elog cheat discovery - seldomseen - 12-31-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.