Detroit 60 misfire need help
01-08-2018, (Subject: Detroit 60 misfire need help ) 
RE: Detroit 60 misfire need help
Well there we have it, swapped injector #1 and #6 and the problem followed. For some reason number 2 is now just as low as the bad one, well see when I put it all back together good.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , overshot
01-09-2018, (Subject: Detroit 60 misfire need help ) 
Maybe due to #1 pumping air back into fuel system makeing # low. Make sure you replace the injector orings.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , overshot
(01-08-2018 )Brock Wrote:  Changed fuel filter and got the engine nice and warm, ran test 3 times and each time was similar to this.
maybe this can help on my Detroit I had a bad misfires it was wire harness for injector
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
Got it fixed. Swapped out the injector and now they are all showing great. Trucks never ran so smooth. Thanks for the help!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , overshot
-20 degrees Celsius and here I am on the road right in front of the western star dealership swapping a injector haha

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Rawze , the missing link , gatow900 , Chamberpains , overshot
So it was just a bad injector then?
replyreply
(01-09-2018 )Brock Wrote:  -20 degrees Celsius and here I am on the road right in front of the western star dealership swapping a injector haha

Fu$#in eh!

User's Signature: 36-25-34
replyreply
Get-er her done ... Right on man
I wish I could say I never wrenched on my back in a snow bank before ,lol

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Brock
01-10-2018, (Subject: Detroit 60 misfire need help ) 
Had to lay in the sopping cold mud once for several hours under the front of my truck with it pouring rain trying to find a short in the headlight harness under the front end. - I was cursing, and ripping wiring harnesses apart and cursing more.. Cold, soaked to the bone, rain pouring into my eyes and face, mud in my ears, and late for a delivery at that point.

Sometimes you just gotta get s$it done so that you can get down the road again.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , the missing link , Brock , overshot

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.