Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please.
01-19-2018, (Subject: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please. ) 
Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please.
I have an 06 International with a Demandated CM870. I have read everything I can on here and everywhere to find out if this truck has a bad Cal. in it. I have pulled the cal. off the truck and found that it belongs to a Volvo. Being there is a Volvo vin # in the ECM. I don't believe that other parts of the cal are right for my truck either.
My truck has all mandate components removed so I can't just throw the factory cal. back in it. I've ran this truck for 4 years now but now I know it's wrong and I want it out ASAP. If anyone can help, please PM me.
replyreply
RE: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please.
Get in touch with Unilevers or Gearhead to get her straightened.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
I don't really want to post in public. Rawze please pull this post down. But I tried to pm unilevers twice a couple weeks ago. I haven't received a response. I've contacted Gearheads shop. Spoke with chris last week and this week and today. We made an appointment to correct things last weekend but he cancelled for personal reasons. Spoke with him a couple more times this week. He's says he will call me back and never does. Today being no different. I don't know whats going on there, but im starting to feel I'm barking up a tree that doesn't want the work or is overwhelmed. So I'd like to move on and go with someone ready and willing to help me. Im not looking for any favors or any thing on the arm. I just know now that I have had a bad cal for 4 years and rescently put a Cummins cert. Reman long block in and now I really want to protect the $20000 purchase ASAP.
I have insite 7.6.2, inline5, c@lt3rm 3.6 and an Incal disk from feb. 2017 I can use them all (c@lt3rm being the hardest to understand) I've figured out (from weeks of toying and reading) how to compare files, make changes. But I dont know what to change on a cm870 to match my demandated truck. All I want to do is put the correct cal back in my truck.
replyreply
From the little I know , this guys are extremely busy. For the hell out off me , I don’t know how they can handle that much stress!
Sometimes we all need to slamm the door . It calls priority.
Don’t be offended . Put yourself in their shoes.
replyreply
Im not offended at all. I was wrench for many years so I completely understand the business. We all get busy and have lives to live so my post isnt meant to complain about anyone. I don't wanna piss anyone off or talk bad about anyone. Thats not why I posted any of what i have. I just have a specific problem and I'm trying to resolve it. Im just posting what I've ran in to so far over the past 3 weeks of being on here so I can continue moving forward. Please don't let an internal reading voice make me sound ungrateful or being an ass. If you'd hear me talk you'd hear that I'm just a guy trying to fix a problem and hitting some stumbling blocks at every turn. Any help or direction to go in is greatly appreciated.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard , Wiseman , Signature620
I am also in the same boat.
replyreply
01-20-2018, (Subject: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please. ) 
I can say both of these guys are very busy. Most due in part of shops who use them mainly. Being that good people tend to want more and more out of them. Just hang tight and they will get with you. Try Uni again best to send text and know the time zones these guys are in to. Dont know Chris but Uni and gear head if they tell you something they do it. at least for me they have been good and keep their word. So dont give up. If I could I would but that engine is beyond me.....
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
Mommaburt also does 870's and works for Unilevers. Maybe PM him.

Also you should likely read this...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid20825

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(01-19-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  I don't really want to post in public. Rawze please pull this post down. But I tried to pm unilevers twice a couple weeks ago. I haven't received a response. I've contacted Gearheads shop. Spoke with chris last week and this week and today. We made an appointment to correct things last weekend but he cancelled for personal reasons. Spoke with him a couple more times this week. He's says he will call me back and never does. Today being no different. I don't know whats going on there, but im starting to feel I'm barking up a tree that doesn't want the work or is overwhelmed. So I'd like to move on and go with someone ready and willing to help me. Im not looking for any favors or any thing on the arm. I just know now that I have had a bad cal for 4 years and rescently put a Cummins cert. Reman long block in and now I really want to protect the $20000 purchase ASAP.
I have insite 7.6.2, inline5, c@lt3rm 3.6 and an Incal disk from feb. 2017 I can use them all (c@lt3rm being the hardest to understand) I've figured out (from weeks of toying and reading) how to compare files, make changes. But I dont know what to change on a cm870 to match my demandated truck. All I want to do is put the correct cal back in my truck.

No need to pull down a post. If your having trouble with them then maybe they will get off their lazy arsses (Uni, Gearhead,.. Whoever it may be) and do something about it!.

Not so sure I would trust a person that would so easily badmouth and make false statements towards Myself and a few others here. Lately it has been pissing me off!. -- Talk to Gearhead directly if your going to go over there.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.