Help choosing an 871 truck
02-04-2018, (Subject: Help choosing an 871 truck ) 
RE: Help choosing an 871 truck
Serv,
Don't want to make this a sale post, so I will keep it simple.

I was headed to hagg yesterday but had sand can axle issues. Burned up my clock driving back home and doing repairs. Had to regen truck again which is why I was headed 1200 miles east ( short of it I am in the lazy boy with fluid on my knee ).
Bad move, bad angle, coming up on a knee replacement soon.

So in another trend, guy was headed to hagg, and another member asked if it was worth spending money on an 07 if an inframe was needed. I personally think I would have done major work on my truck when I got there if it was more then just egr related. More to the trend but you can read it.

My deal is:
I Thought about upgrading but after spending time talking with members and some locals; hell I would not as an O/O, purchase a newer truck than my 2010 with an 871.
I pull heavy with the pneumatic trailer and always figured I would drop a 13 in but with no issues on 10 except high/low selector needed cleaning, I opted out of the cost of 13. Better in the end if I went back into pulling tanker or staying away from permitted pneumatic loads. 4 out 5 times I get red lighted and have to go in and show permit. Gets old on same scale house.
Been talking to a member on tankers and companies he pulls for, but its just based to far away. Could pull milk again but rate sucks vs.the insurance needed.

Story ends, she is home, and Monday I pull tags. I Said it before now but this time I have pulled the trigger. Better for me at this point in time to pull a wagon for a local guy in his rig, than for me to drive mine. All my connections with local shop usage have flown the coup and the ones that haven't have merged with others have made the freedom of shop time non-existent f or the single O/O.

Serv, I will make you a hell of a deal on a truck. I'll even let you pull shi#t off and inspect it. Bolts are easy to remove from me doing it last week before south east trip I had planned.

Or any others here I can part her out.

User's Signature: "KW is my choice of trucks"
replyreply
 Thanks given by: serv

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help choosing an 871 truck - Ragindirt - 02-04-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.