OIL/WATER TEMP
02-14-2018, (Subject: OIL/WATER TEMP ) 
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP
I've looked back over your last 2 YEARS of you posting on here and you have been told on your very 1st post from Rawze that you probably have the wrong calibration on your truck and the reason why. Then it was suggested 3-4 other times in the rest of your threads. Every single one of your threads point to a bad calibration. So either your a troll doing something dumb on here or your absolutely blind to the logical suggestions that tell you, YOU HAVE A BAD CALIBRATION!! And you wasted a lot of the company you work fors time and money chasing this stupid problem. If your company or you don't believe it. Take your head and their heads and smash them in to the screen and re read all of your threads. They all say and point to a bad calibration murdering your truck!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , Hammerhead , Wiseman
02-14-2018, (Subject: OIL/WATER TEMP ) 
(02-14-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  I've looked back over your last 2 YEARS of you posting on here and you have been told on your very 1st post from Rawze that you probably have the wrong calibration on your truck and the reason why. Then it was suggested 3-4 other times in the rest of your threads. Every single one of your threads point to a bad calibration. So either your a troll doing something dumb on here or your absolutely blind to the logical suggestions that tell you, YOU HAVE A BAD CALIBRATION!! And you wasted a lot of the company you work fors time and money chasing this stupid problem. If your company or you don't believe it. Take your head and their heads and smash them in to the screen and re read all of your threads. They all say and point to a bad calibration murdering your truck!!

LOL!. You keep that up and your going to be accused of being me!!>... -You took the words right out of my mouth. :big_smile2::big_smile2:

(02-14-2018 )808allstarr Wrote:  ... Eng is turnt up. ...

GET THE CORRECT PROGRAM IN YOUR ENGINE THAT GOES TO THAT CPL!!!!-- AND SET IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL RATING AND FACTORY PROGRAMMING UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT!!!!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , Hammerhead , Wiseman , Chamberpains
02-15-2018, (Subject: OIL/WATER TEMP ) 
(02-14-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  100% this could be the root of all your problems. Being that you have replaced almost everything under the hood and we're going to assume they were replaced properly. I would definitely start out looking at the tune that is in your ECM. But this is after I would verify that your gauges are correct. There's no sense in getting excited if it's actually just gauges.
Do you know how to get your current calibration # and cpl # out of the ECM? You can get the cal # with Cummins Insite and the CPL# off the data plate on the valve cover. And also do you know how to look up what the original calibration# and cpl# was supposed to be in your ECM? Which can be looked up on Cummins website or the free android app Quick Serve and using your engine serial number. Hopefully you have the original number off the original engine in your truck. My long block got replaced with everything new from the valve cover down including the engine data plate. Now the serial number starts with 8LB00xxxx (LB for Long Block) and is completely unrecognized on quick serve. If you don't have the original engines serial number you can get that from your truck manufacturer. Just call any dealership and ask them for the original engine serial number.
With those numbers we can use that as good starting point to see if you have at least the start of an acceptable calibration in your truck.

crackly voice Wrote:Hello? Sir are you there?
Hammerhead Wrote:Uh yes hello Vegas.
This is Hammerhead, and I'd like to place a $10,000.00 wager on 808allstar having a bad program in his ECM please!
crackly voice Wrote:Thank you Mr. Hammerhead, can you hold please?
crackly voice Wrote:Hello Mr. Hammerhead, our oddsmakers here have heard of Mr. Rawze as well, and we are no longer accepting wagers on 808allstar's programming.
CLICK
Hammerhead Wrote:Damn! That was a slam dunk!
Oh well, easy come easy go...
Right 808allstar?

smells like a troll...or an alligator, all mouth and no ears

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Wiseman , Chamberpains
(02-14-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  I've looked back over your last 2 YEARS of you posting on here and you have been told on your very 1st post from Rawze that you probably have the wrong calibration on your truck and the reason why. Then it was suggested 3-4 other times in the rest of your threads. Every single one of your threads point to a bad calibration. So either your a troll doing something dumb on here or your absolutely blind to the logical suggestions that tell you, YOU HAVE A BAD CALIBRATION!! And you wasted a lot of the company you work fors time and money chasing this stupid problem. If your company or you don't believe it. Take your head and their heads and smash them in to the screen and re read all of your threads. They all say and point to a bad calibration murdering your truck!!
(02-14-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  

LOL!. You keep that up and your going to be accused of being me!!>... -You took the words right out of my mouth. :big_smile2::big_smile2:

(02-14-2018 )808allstarr Wrote:  ... Eng is turnt up. ...

GET THE CORRECT PROGRAM IN YOUR ENGINE THAT GOES TO THAT CPL!!!!-- AND SET IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL RATING AND FACTORY PROGRAMMING UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT!!!!!!

Welcome to The Hot Sauce Club Chamberpains!
LMAO!!!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Rawze
Thats too funny Hammerhead. Damn that Rawze factor finding its way in to Vegas.
On a more thought provoking note. 808allstar says he's on the Island of Hilo in Hawaii and 808 is the area code for Hawaii. I'm hoping I'm completely wrong on this and he ends up being a troll.
There can't be that many people on an island that are doing any tuning to engines. I imagine if his truck caught the ISX aids then there is probably more than a couple of the exact same case on the island.
Kinda like the a dirty hooker washing up on Gillagans island. You know damn well the Skipper has it and Gilligan is dumb enough to get it and Mary Ann and Ginger aren't outta the woods either. Professor is probably up to his ears in treating the ISX aids.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Hammerhead
(02-15-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  ...
and Mary Ann and Ginger aren't outta the woods either. Professor is gonna be up to his ears treating the ISX aids

LOLOLZOLOLZQ!!!LOL!

:exciting::exciting:
:big_smile::exclamation::exclamation::D:D

====

On a more serious note... Just about every time I have seen ISX overheat so easily and it include the oil temps is either the radiator is bad/plugged, the fan clutch is bad, the programming is bad, thermostat is bad, a cam has slipped badly, or it has spun a bearing.

Take your pick.

- I actually had a guy here once who's truck would over-heat no matter what anyone did. He had it in shop after shop, and even had the programming set back to factory. - it still did it and he spent thousands on it. i told him to bring it this way and I would help him solve it if I could.

- He showed up here at the house with it and as soon as he lifted the hood up, I told him why it was over-heating. It was obvious to me, but EVERYONE ELSE must have missed it. His engine fan was mounted backwards and pushing air forward instead of pulling it into the radiator. Going down the roads, it pushing air forward canceled any air flow into the front of the truck and it just kept overheating. We puled his fan off, flipped it around, and all his problems were cured.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Hammerhead
I love finding stuff like that. It was relatively frequent in the big Fleet I worked for.
I'll bet that's a really effective way to blow the dirt and bugs out of your radiator, CAC, and condenser though.
replyreply
79095065/cpl 8519 is original data plate info. Have to chk on new info. Can u tell me based on orignal info what cal# should be for hp if it was tuned to its highest. Cummins said it was turnt up to 550hp. If thats wrong what should it be at?
replyreply
Also will look into gauges first a bit more.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.