How to find bad injector?
02-19-2018, (Subject: How to find bad injector? ) 
How to find bad injector?
Anyone knows the formula to find the bad injector on cummins is?
Thanks[/b]
replyreply
RE: How to find bad injector?
What model engine?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: alborz
Depends what it's doing. Is it a miss at startup, constant dead miss, rough running, blowing smoke, running after the engine is shut down, etc???
replyreply
From what you describe in your videos I think it should be CM 871
replyreply
(02-19-2018 )Signature620 Wrote:  Depends what it's doing. Is it a miss at startup, constant dead miss, rough running, blowing smoke, running after the engine is shut down, etc???

It runs rough when idle. If I rev up it works normal but not all the time
replyreply
1st: dose it run rough when warming up or after? if its after shes all warmed up, pull off the valve cover and look at the cams to see if they are starting to go.mine had a miss in it and the cams started to go but it ran fine going down the road rev. but it ran like sh#t when sitting at a stop idling. so it might not be a injector. just some thing else that it could be.
replyreply
https://youtu.be/Wu_WN8BA-LA

Good place to start

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
02-21-2018, (Subject: How to find bad injector? ) 
RE: How to find bad injector? Update
I pulled valve cover nothing unusual
But I was as as bad to get these

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
02-21-2018, (Subject: How to find bad injector? ) 
Probably an actuator if you're getting actuator codes. The coils can be ohmed out and the valves can be checked. Rawze has a vidyo on doing that. Anything obvious like leaking fuel from the fuel block? Fuel lines? Air bubbles in the davco? Stock engine or demandated? If its demandated, ur exhaust note can tell u a bit also soot dripping down the stack soot speck all over the place or a clean outside of the stack.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.