Fuel Mileage Bonus Round
06-04-2021, (Subject: Fuel Mileage Bonus Round ) 
RE: Fuel Mileage Bonus Round
Speaking of pigs rawze that's what haul. I will never look for sympathy for a decision I made. Also loved antique road show as a kid. I originally bought a 04 379 with a cm870 because the guys I run with all fld 120s with condo sleepers said yep we get 5.7 average. I figured with @mm tune I could do way better from the stuff I read on here and watching egr tune up on YouTube, but I couldn't get my head around the fact a guy with a wealth of knowledge was willing to freely give that knowledge to anyone who sought the knowledge. So instead I sat by the way side and single handedly destroyed that engine by lugging everywhere. Sold her because I thought a 7-5 job would be better lol it was terrible only lasted 5 months. Bought this ol girl, and have been anywhere from 5 to 5.98 and was pleased. But today I'm excited to see what I can pull from her today if 6.9 is possible 7+ is also possible. Your quick response and everyone else's responses broke down a fake wall of lies I manufactured that said this is nice to read and watch but nobody will actually reply to me, with 1 blow. An aero is in my future with a cm871, I thank each one of you for everything.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel Mileage Bonus Round - Kw9006nz - 06-04-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.