Finally bringing Prostar home to fix....
04-12-2018, (Subject: Finally bringing Prostar home to fix.... ) 
RE: Finally bringing Prostar home to fix....
Well it's been running for a couple hours so I shut it off and tried to restart it...... nothing. But after I turned the keys a couple times, code 0241 came up for wheel based speed sensor erratic and the truck started. It went away after a minute so I took the truck for a couple laps around the block, the code came up and the autoshift went into nuteral.

Truck stayed running but when I shut it off, it wouldn't start back up again. Got under the truck and pressed in any transmission plug I could get my hands on and wiggled all sorts of wires, then tugged on the oem wiring harness a bit and code went away..... not sure when but I think I heard the transmission click when I was playing around with the autoshift wiring.

I'm thinking it's time to pull this entire wiring harness out of the truck and inspect it.... Or throw on that spare ecm I've got here just incase. Odd that I don't have a code for ignition power loss to ecm anymore.........

This trucks pissing me off!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , Hammerhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally bringing Prostar home to fix.... - Brock - 04-12-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.