Finally bringing Prostar home to fix....
04-24-2018, (Subject: Finally bringing Prostar home to fix.... ) 
RE: Finally bringing Prostar home to fix....
False alarm again.... Just a loose wire in the back, probably caused by me testing. Something seriously funky is going on with this truck..... When I press my Jake button on my steering wheel, my city horn also beeps. A bit ago my passenger window wouldn't roll up then it did on its own and kept trying to roll up, if I rolled it down, it would go back up.

Here are some codes that I have right now, for some reason there is less than earlier today but none the less......

Truck is idling now, in a few minutes randomly it will stutter and kick off cruise and abs traction lights will come on. When that happens, the failed to receive pgn-1 will flash active for a half second.

Every now and then it will stall and if I try and start it, it'll just keep turning over but not fire. During this time the abs data link comm failure will be active and I cannot start it till it becomes inactive.

I'm just starting to use this diamond logic so I'm sure there's more I can do... Just not sure how yet.

Dash says electrical fault as well.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally bringing Prostar home to fix.... - Brock - 04-24-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.